Islanders or Buffalo?

djstubbs

Right now the Islanders are playing the 'Canes in Carolina.

As of right now the Isles lead 2-1 in the first period.

Also tonight, Buffalo play the Leafs in Buffalo @ 8.

---

If NY wins tonight, Buffalo is out.

On the other hand if they don't win, and Buffalo does, Buffalo would have to win their next game and the Isles would have to lose against the Flyers.

---

To be honest, I don't think the Sabres have a chance, and to me that's a good thing, because as DEVILS fans, we want the Islanders to murder the Flyers!

GO DEVILS!

Buffalo win, Isles lose is ideal for the Devs. That gives the Isles a lot to play for on Sunday vs. Flyers.

If the Isles clinch tonight, then I doubt they will put in the same amount of effort as they would if they didn't already clinch. Those making it easier for the Flyers to win.

Right now the Islanders are playing the 'Canes in Carolina.

As of right now the Isles lead 2-1 in the first period.

Also tonight, Buffalo play the Leafs in Buffalo @ 8.

---

If NY wins tonight, Buffalo is out.

On the other hand if they don't win, and Buffalo does, Buffalo would have to win their next game and the Isles would have to lose against the Flyers.

---

To be honest, I don't think the Sabres have a chance, and to me that's a good thing, because as DEVILS fans, we want the Islanders to murder the Flyers!

GO DEVILS!

So you want the I$le$ to win tonight so they have nothing really to play for againt Philly? Im failing to follow....

Buffalo win, Isles lose is ideal for the Devs. That gives the Isles a lot to play for on Sunday vs. Flyers.

If the Isles clinch tonight, then I doubt they will put in the same amount of effort as they would if they didn't already clinch. Those making it easier for the Flyers to win.

Oh sh!t you're right....

Didn't think of that...

In that case, GO SABRES!

Unfortunately i think its over already....whens the NHL draft???

Carolina (and Buffalo) just got jipped...Vasicek scored what would have been the tying goal but it was waved off for no apparent reason :P I thought the whistle had blown early but it clearly did not on replay.

Now Czerkawski scores, gee what a surprise. Looks like the Isles have the playoff spot sewn up.