Isles/Bolts

Weekes Head

Crasher, I can't figure out why the review took so long. Ya know what's weird. But if you saw Lecavalier's original highstick redirect, the puck looked like it might have crossed the goalline. But maybe they weren't able to determine it. I don't think it would have counted unless DiPietro or an Isle touched it there.

And it was clear as day that Lecavalier was kicking it to a teammate. But it went off Aucoin and in. Bottom line is Tampa didn't play well enough to win.

The best way to beat DiPietro is to get him moving. In order to do that, you got to move the puck quickly. Also, shoot high. Most of their shots were low and Dipi ate them up.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek I actually thought Vinny MISSED it with his stick and maybe that is what they

were reviewing was if that puck crossed the line too ?? :noclue:

or they were looking to find a good view and see IF it hit a stick after being kicked

cause that too could have been what happened.. I guess.... the replays we got from

ABC were pretty bad

Rule 70:

(a) Kicking the puck shall be permitted in all zones. A goal cannot be scored by an attacking player who uses a distinct kicking motion to propel the puck into the net. A goal cannot be scored by an attacking player who kicks a puck that deflects into the net off any player, goalkeeper or Official

good call.