Devils Generals

thefansvoice

Good stuff, thanks for posting. Always fun to read stuff like this

CB: This is Jersey’s team, where is your favorite place to go in New Jersey?

ZP: It’s a great area, there’s a lot to do. I personally have never been down to the shore area, I heard its awesome. Usually when the season is over we go home so I’ve never gotten to go. But being so close to New York is great, there’s lots to do there.

Njdevs see this quote and blows up in 3..2..1...

Edited by Devilsfan118

CB: What is your favorite restaurant in New Jersey?

ZP: There’s a couple. There’s a restaurant called Divina up in Caldwell, we used to go there before games all the time.

Zach's been to my town!!! omg omg omg omg

Edit: I also saw Lemaire last season (around March) going into the Shop Rite Liquors across the street from Divina

Edited by Colin226

Hockey IS Math. I'm going through all this with my daughter now. Music is also math - of course drawing is math. EVERYTHING is Math.

The trick for the artist is to embrace the intuitive properties of math and be patient. Math is God's language. You can communicate the seemingly uncommunicatable with math - see the unseen.

I wish I had learned it as a language when I was a kid. I still have the block but I intellectually understand the way it is at least.

Edited by Pepperkorn

Tonight at the Rock vs San Jose, the organization and the NHL fight cancer check out the article from The Generals here http://bit.ly/qorvCN

I personally think it's nice to see the NHL doing such a strong promotion for a good cause. It's own of the few that every NHL team is on board. Devils organization joining this tonight.

Thanks

• 3 months later...