What was up with that Malakhov play?

NJCroMag

Two good players?

You forgot Scott Niedermayer, arguably the best hockey player in the NHL, a candidate for the Norris trophy, and the fastest skater in the game...

You call the Flyers a team of professionals?

Give me a break...

Flyers fans get so jealous, that they have to make fun of what you call our faults...

But I doubt those cup rings show any errors...

Go suck down a cheese steak.

Ken Hitchcock drools more watching Scott Niedermayer than he does when he drives by the Tastycake factory.

That was actually a good one :)

Niedermeyer... pfft. Best player in the NHL? Are you f'ing joking me? Just cause the guy is fast around the ice in a speed skating contest doesn't mean he's one of the best players in the league. Look at his statistics from this year, they're really not that impressive. Since JR won the shooting accuracy contest I suppose that automatically qualifies him as one of the best in the league too eh.. and Sammi Kapanen won the speed contest a few years back as well so he must be #3 in the league :P

Niedermeyer, give me a break. It's not hard to stand out when you play on a team of no-talent-trappers. The 'dynasty' is over. Go back to the swamp.

Stevens is a real tough guy too! He gets a medium grade concussion and can't recover from the symptoms in all these months. JR goes down with a *severe* concussion, his ninth of his career and a jaw shattered in 10 places by a 90+ mph slap shot, and he's back on the ice less than a month later. Tough guy. Time to retire, old man.

Edited by HowLeTT

Ken Hitchcock drools more watching Scott Niedermayer than he does when he drives by the Tastycake factory.

Niedermeyer... pfft. Best player in the NHL? Are you f'ing joking me? Just cause the guy is fast around the ice in a speed skating contest doesn't mean he's one of the best players in the league. Look at his statistics from this year, they're really not that impressive. Since JR won the shooting accuracy contest I suppose that automatically qualifies him as one of the best in the league too eh.. and Sammi Kapanen won the speed contest a few years back as well so he must be #3 in the league :P

Niedermeyer, give me a break. It's not hard to stand out when you play on a team of no-talent-trappers. The 'dynasty' is over. Go back to the swamp.

Stevens is a real tough guy too! He gets a medium grade concussion and can't recover from the symptoms in all these months. JR goes down with a *severe* concussion, his ninth of his career and a jaw shattered in 10 places by a 90+ mph slap shot, and he's back on the ice less than a month later. Tough guy. Time to retire, old man.

Boo-hoo.

Yeah, we suck.

We shouldn't even make the playoffs, we're that bad. How did we manage to win any games this year? Man, we're awful.

Give back our three Cups, we don't deserve them with the awful lineup we ice each night.

My God, I see the light now. I should have been a Flyers fan all along...now THERE'S a team filled with winners. They know how to get the job done.

...especially their goaltending. Man, I envy their goaltending.

*is officially on the "let's trade Brodeur for an 8th round pick' bandwagon*

You say go back to the swamp like it's an insult.

I take pride in my 3 cup winning swamp.

You were sperm the last time you're "team" won a cup and so were the current players.

You try to make fun of our team but we're the one who succeeds, face it.

The Flyers Suck, a lot. And they choke EVERY post-season, they might beat us this round, but I would bet anything they will lose in another round, if not this one.

GO DEVILS!

Tell me, which defenseman on your team came close to Niedermayer's statistics this year? Johnson? 12 points less this year and thats your highest scoring defenseman. Only 3 of your FORWARDS beat our top scoring DEFENSEMAN in scoring this year. Three. And please tell me what posesses someone to call their own home a cesspool? Is it that you are unable to keep a clean home and assume that everyone is like you?

Tell me, which defenseman on your team came close to Niedermayer's statistics this year? Johnson? 12 points less this year and thats your highest scoring defenseman. Only 3 of your FORWARDS beat our top scoring DEFENSEMAN in scoring this year. Three. And please tell me what posesses someone to call their own home a cesspool? Is it that you are unable to keep a clean home and assume that everyone is like you?

I think you need to make the picture in your signature larger...

Hey howlett, why don't you go back to Philthadelphia

Hey you can call it whatever you want, but were kickin ur asses!! I'd rather live in philthadelphia than the dirty jerz anyday......GO FLYERS!!!!!!!

:clap:

Kicking our asses?

In 3 games we've scored the same amount of goals?

And to think we're losing by one game, yet have scored as many goals?

Wow, I thought we couldn't score either...

I thought all of your lines were so balanced and succesful.

Give me a break, without Johnsson you guys would have nothing, the guy sets up every play, and then Zhamnov or Amonte jump on the ice to chip it in.

Flyers Suck, and choke in the playoffs...

:puke: Hey look I'm puking up flyers!

I have lived in both states and have been to Philly alot.....Philly is a dump of a city besides the 2 square blocks downtown by LOVE park....the rest is so dirty and down ridden....It looks like afganistan. Going over the bridge to the Wachovia Center you start to smell somthing.....I think it is the factories by the river but idk....it smells like garbage...The stadiums are very nice however. Except you cant see the ice very good from upstairs.

Oh yea...if you watched the replay you can see that Roenick dove....although he was lightly interfeared with. The ref is not gonna call a penalty shot in a game of that importance on what could be called a dive.

JR lost his edge, good non-call.

Give me a break, without Johnsson you guys would have nothing, the guy sets up every play, and then Zhamnov or Amonte jump on the ice to chip it in.

I guess the goals by Primeau, Gagne, Recchi and Timander don't count. Keith got his goal all on his own, same goes for Gagne. He outhustled a Devil and made the play on his own. Recchi got the pass from Pitkanen and flipped it past Brodeur.

• 2 months later...