Lou/Vanderbeek

trailblazer

Lou looked like he was in a relatively good mood.

He kept looking around the Acela Club kitchen, bar and buffet like he was inspecting the food quality and workers, which i thought was weird.

He was talking to a bunch of people and I saw him taking pictures with fans.

Then Vanderbeek was in Acela Club and seemed like he had a lot on his mind, which is understandable.

He was very quiet and really didn't talk with anyone.

I then looked over to his box several times throughout the game.

His box looked pretty full but he was sitting by himself pretty much the entire game and didn't seem like anyone was talking to him.

Kovy was in players box for the 1st period signed a few auto's for fans dropping things down to the box then didn't see him for the 2nd or 3rd period.

Anyway, nothing crazy just thought I'd share.

Lou looked like he was in a relatively good mood.

He kept looking around the Acela Club kitchen, bar and buffet like he was inspecting the food quality and workers, which i thought was weird.

He was talking to a bunch of people and I saw him taking pictures with fans.

Then Vanderbeek was in Acela Club and seemed like he had a lot on his mind, which is understandable.

He was very quiet and really didn't talk with anyone.

I then looked over to his box several times throughout the game.

His box looked pretty full but he was sitting by himself pretty much the entire game and didn't seem like anyone was talking to him.

Kovy was in players box for the 1st period signed a few auto's for fans dropping things down to the box then didn't see him for the 2nd or 3rd period.

Anyway, nothing crazy just thought I'd share.

Lemaire was sitting in the box with Lou and Terrieri, reached over and shook Kovy's hand. :cheers: