STH question

Namelesz

Quick question on what the average cost is per season to be in sections in the 100s. Most likely looking into the corner in the "attack twice" side, i.e. Sec 132,133,134,109,108, etc.

I just did the Flex Plan this season but thinking about a change and wondering the cost difference. I know I can ask my rep but want to have some info before I get into that convo.

Thanks in advance.

(yes I know there is a 1% markup for next season for renewing)

43 minutes ago, Namelesz said:

Quick question on what the average cost is per season to be in sections in the 100s. Most likely looking into the corner in the "attack twice" side, i.e. Sec 132,133,134,109,108, etc.

I just did the Flex Plan this season but thinking about a change and wondering the cost difference. I know I can ask my rep but want to have some info before I get into that convo.

Thanks in advance.

(yes I know there is a 1% markup for next season for renewing)

I'm in 119, which is one of the cheapest, but to give you an idea, mine is about $1200 (paid once a month for 12 months). I think tickets on the Devils shoot-twice side are all a bit more, and those 100s in the corners are a bit lower/better view so add a bit more to that total. Maybe $1400 is cheapest, if I had to guess?

I'm in 103, row 4, straight behind the "attack twice" goal. My seats are just a shade under $1600 each. (Row three and forward are more expensive.)

So seats in the corners would be less than that. Or maybe about the same if you went into one of the first three rows.