Hockey News 2005-05 Yearbook

smelly

Jagr on the cover, with a mini-Marty. Sealed in plastic, so I haven't looked inside just yet. Thought it was kind of funny, seeing as the season, if there is any, is at least 5 months away.

It does say "lockout proof" on the cover lol!

Probably appearing at newsstands soon . . .

PS -- the title of this post is not a typo, just an effort at humor . . . it is of course officially the 04-05 yearbook.

Edited by smelly

Too much Jagr in my opinion. Here's the cover picture & the team report article:

THN Region 5 2004-2005 Yearbook cover

They awarded the Devils a B+ as a team grade. The Leafs got the same (B+). Only the Sens (A), Lightning (A), & Flyers (A-) got higher in the eastern conference. No team in the west got anything higher than a B+. Three teams received B+. Those were the Wings, Canucks & Sharks.

i wondered when that was comming out. Now I have to go on the great search for it. (I know I should just subscribe!)

Had mine for about a week.  Haven't even glanced at it yet.  See what a potential lockout does for me.    :(

I agree. I have absolutely no juice for the possible upcoming season.

It's not that for me...it's that I don't want to go to all the trouble of getting "into" something that isn't going to happen.

I have a pre-season ritual, just like these players have a pre-game ritual. Part of it is reading THN Yearbook. But why start going through the ritual when I know the season won't start???

Primeau is on the cover of mine. Must be a where you live deal. :o

That's unfortunate.

The front cover is associated with the region you are placed in by The Hockey News. The number of your region is listed on the bar code of your magazine.

After a few weeks, you can see all the covers on THN's website. It's interesting, unlike the actual contents unless you can't live without reading features on Don Cherry, Iginla, St. Louis, Leetch, Chara, Ruutu, and Crosby.