Can Anyone Translate?

njdev26

I referred this to the hockeyrodent, who knows a reporter in the Czech Republic who does a lot of traslation work for him on Czech language stuff that has to do with hockey and the Rangers specifically (goes by the nickname of Coat).

I have no idea whether the furry one will be willing or able to get Coat to help us out. But I asked.

Thanks so much for trying. I hope we can get a response.

I did hear back from the Rodent. Unfortunately, Coat is in the middle of his law exams and is unavailable to anyone - including the Rodent. Otherwise he would have been happy to put the request in for us. I don't know of any other source for Czech translations, guys, sorry. My Dad speaks 4 languages fluently and one is German but he doesn't speak Czech.

I just pasted this into an online-translator, so I hope this helps (I just did the first paragraph):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swimmingly surprise sure norma wrestle we are off now Czech language hockeyist out of ledu sleepers Sazka Areny about preparation with Finskem. Sake the major part sportsman byl namely propaedeutical duel near Worldly goblet prime significative test near season. With respect to tomu them nor what nemrzelo what , that to either sums lost reconciliation 11:. Hr

Peter Tit mouse

Genius.

Really. What would that translator thing have called Arnott? :lol:

Actually, as I remember it, the Media Guide did say that Sykora was some kind of bird in Czech. And a Titmouse is a kind of bird. It just sounds really funny.

Edited by SueNJ97

Now what chce solely patience , that upstairs what about smouldered as well as sink " wished twofold winner Stanleyova goblet.

:D

Stanleyova Goblet?? So thats what its called.

I just pasted this into an online-translator, so I hope this helps (I just did the first paragraph):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swimmingly surprise sure norma wrestle we are off now Czech language hockeyist out of ledu sleepers Sazka Areny about preparation with Finskem. Sake the major part sportsman byl namely propaedeutical duel near Worldly goblet prime significative test near season. With respect to tomu them nor what nemrzelo what , that to either sums lost reconciliation 11:. Hr

Nothing better than the Stanleyova goblet.

sounds like something u drink from at medievels Hockey times

I went to Medieval Times when I was like 11 on a class trip. Man, now that was some fun stuff.

...and the chicken wasn't half bad either! Wish they gave utensils though.

I love medieval times.. last year at 24 yrs of age i went with my 2 friends.. i love it..and the soup is good and the chicken..if u ever saw me eat chicken.. i really pick and stay far from the bone etc.. i prefer no bone... but i love it there.. i guess i get in the mode... so i always chow it down pretty good!!

Such a fun place even at this age to get a group together.. have some beers - food and cheering :)

I wanna go back there someday, it was really fun when I DID go. I remember being all freaky about the chicken as well -- I used to be a VERY picky eater and I wouldn't TOUCH a cornish gamehen like that, but that chicken was just so tasty for some reason, heh.

I got a frozen drink there too, being 10 years shy of legal age I could only get a frozen strawberry slurpee type deal and it was really good. Hell, I still have the souvenier mug too!

One thing that sucked about that day though was the ride home...our school bus broke down in the middle of the Turnpike and we had to sit there, in the 85+ degree weather for nearly two hours for another school bus to get out to us. What was REALLY funny though was that the administration decided they wouldn't let the REST of the school out until WE got back safely to the school...school lets out at 2:45, no one got home until well over 6pm!

(yeah, they were REALLY mad at our class...)

wow.. thats so weird they wouldnt dismiss the school.. broken down school bus cant be much fun.. sounds just as bad as our broken down limo on the way from the church to the cemetery for my grandmas funeral... not a good time... we had to pack 2 limos of people (who didnt talk) into one limo :(

If u tell them its your birthday.. u may have to show proof actually like a license.. but u get a free small cake.. :) plus the normal dessert :)