Good Episode Of Nhl2nite

SBT

I saw this episode as well. Melrose was tough on Mario saying that they are complaining to get more calls because 50% of their goals come on the power play. I thought I had to get my ears checked. Someone on ESPN not kissing Mary-O's arse????

Apparently Mario thought he should be immune from being hassled by D-men when he's parked in front of the opposing goal.

Best quote by Melrose: PITTSBURGH WANTS TO PLAY NON-CONTACT HOCKEY.

Haha, I can't believe Melrose would dare diss Mary-o when his lips have been attached to his derriere in the past :lol:

I don't know why this is something new to Barry when Mary-o has been whining about 'contact' hockey for AGES!!!!! If you want to know the truth, I used to be a big Pens fan in the early 90s (after the Whalers GM destroyed my team and traded the heart/soul to sh!tsburgh) and I NEVER really ever liked Mario much. Reason being, I couldn't stand his whining about being hit or roughed up during games, yet when he'd do the same thing he'd go crying to the ref for the fact he got penalized. :puke:

...I couldn't stand his whining about being hit or roughed up during games, yet when he'd do the same thing he'd go crying to the ref for the fact he got penalized.   :puke:

Wait. Wait just a second -- Mario has made contact with other players? And he's drawn penalties?

I don't buy it.

well, he did actually wind up in the box for his two-handed samurai slash on Madden in the dying moments of the 2001 ECF. I loved the line I heard about it: Mario started the year in the owner's box, and finished it in the penalty box.