Let 'em know how you feel...

BlueSkirt

From another forum....

If you really want to make Bob Goodenow realize what a mistake he has made, then do like I did and call the NHLPA at 416-313-2300 and ask for the fan line where you can leave your comments. I personally said I would watch replacement players which would likely be comprised of some current NHLers, 2005 & past draftees, and a minimal number of minor leaugers. I believe it is time to start cheering for players that want to play and that the current members of the NHLPA should be made very aware of how easy it will be to find new heroes in players such as Sidney Crosby and to forget about the current NHL players that wish to stick to their guns and not play when implementation gets forced on them. The $2 billion pie is now less so the NHLPA will have to take a larger paycut of 24% now and I don't see them willingly doing this as a union. Goodbye to union. Lets all help in bringing this shameful union down and bringing hockey back as best we can.

Just east of Toronto - kind of under Lake Simcoe (I have a friend in Scarborough :evil: ) I wonder what Toronto's area code is in fact... another friend is in 905... because he's a Leaf freak I think of him as beign in Toronto but he's not...

Yeah Toronto is 416

Edited by Darwindog

I was even going to write what a dork I felt like up there... :blush:

Hey I've got a friend in Barrie too! 705!

You know my aunt and uncle have a cottage on Manitoulin and I have no freaking idea what their area code is even... hmmph.

Hey! While I'm editing up here I see you're mocking me down there...

<_< woof.

Edited by Darwindog