What do you think??

UnderDogX

Well, I was in the middle of working on my Canucks Bruiser buddy when my son (he's 2) came up to me and said "Dada, do Batman...ya ya(that's his karate noise)" So I figured I'd take a break from what I was doing and make something really cool for him (the Canucks guy was giving me problems anyway) Anyway it turned out to be a nifty little wallpaper if I do say so myself...let me know what you think!!

Super Buddies

I think you need to branch out and try something different.... like a square....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I took your advice and expanded my versatility Don.....It reminds me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it... :D

Don.png

Like I said I was working on the Canucks buddy when my son asked me to make batman so that's why they are the same style... :blink:

Edited by UnderDogX

• 1 month later...
UDX: You don't happen to still have the UDX'd Bubbles? I was going to use it as an avatar until the Olympics. :)

Yes I do actually....I went ahead and condensed it to Avatar size but unfortunately my image hosting site isn't up right now....I'll post it as soon as it is!!

EDIT: It's back up...here ya go...let me know if this will do...

Bubbles.png

Edited by UnderDogX