Remember '97

Jimmy Leeds

You know what else is bad? I'll be there tomorrow night. This spells doom for the Devils. They ALWAYS lose as far as I can remember when I'm there.. although I don't remember the last result from a game I was at because this is my first post-lockout game!

You know what else is bad? I'll be there tomorrow night. This spells doom for the Devils. They ALWAYS lose as far as I can remember when I'm there.. although I don't remember the last result from a game I was at because this is my first post-lockout game!

So then why the hell are you going? Just to be malicious and spiteful??? Sell your tickets damnit!!! I don't even care if you give em away to Bobby Granger!

Yeah. Everytime I take my son the Devils win. They even won their only victory against the Flyers in the 2004 playoffs when I took my son. I took my son to Scott Stevens retirement party and they won 3-0 against a good, dangerous Hurricane team. My son is a good luck charm....oops I jinxed it :whistling:

Well someone has to buck the trend. :evil:

It looks like the Ducks will win tonight. They are up 3-0. The Flames need to mount a big comeback for signs of the trend not continuing for the road teams today. :saddevil:

So then why the hell are you going? Just to be malicious and spiteful??? Sell your tickets damnit!!! I don't even care if you give em away to Bobby Granger!

Hey.. my memory is pretty clouded.. the last game could've been a win..

Just drink the :koolaid:

all will turn out well!