NY Hockey Report Will Be Taking Your Calls

Joe Mac

Between 10-11 - Special time

Listen in at www.nyhockeyreport.com

Call-877-913-9739

I called! The was the guy from Virginia. I listened to Clarke Gillies too, enjoyed.

I called! The was the guy from Virginia. I listened to Clarke Gillies too, enjoyed.

That was you? Awesome! Always nice to put a voice with a poster I've know for years! Good call I might add. Like I said, you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the call.

Archive of tonight's show:

http://www.broadcastmonsters.com/NewyorkHo...ockey042406.asx

Derek, is it true you had some Isles fan call in who wanted Wang put in jail???

Was that for the stuff with his company or for what has happened to the Islanders??? :P

Sadly enough it was. :rofl:

I agreed in respect that Wang has no idea what he's doing and is too involved with things.

Sadly enough it was. :rofl:

I agreed in respect that Wang has no idea what he's doing and is too involved with things.

Well, that's probably true. But, as far as I understand it, there is nothing in the penal code that says we can put anyone in jail for that.

Personally, as a hockey fan, there is some part of me that wishes we could park people in jail for stuff like that (does it qualify as "Crimes Against Humanity"?). But somehow, I always pull myself back from the abyss and back to sanity. At least I think so. :evil:

Well, that's probably true. But, as far as I understand it, there is nothing in the penal code that says we can put anyone in jail for that.

Personally, as a hockey fan, there is some part of me that wishes we could park people in jail for stuff like that (does it qualify as "Crimes Against Humanity"?). But somehow, I always pull myself back from the abyss and back to sanity. At least I think so. :evil:

LMAO...I'm with ya Sue. :evil: If they had something like that, Dolan would've been put away a long time ago. :lol:

Good show.

You guys are getting a lot better than those first few shows.

Now...when Derek brought up the Campbell hit and said it reminded him of a Stevens hit...did Joe Mac say, "Or a Messier hit"

You can't compare Stevens to Messier.

Thanks. I agree. I really felt like this was our best show. The playoff one last week with me and Gary was good too. It seems like our chemistry has gotten better as the season's gone on.

I enjoyed Gary and I poking fun of Joe and making golf references. :)

We like to mix it up. It makes for some entertaining stuff.

And yes. Joe mentioned Messier in regards to that Campbell hit. Not that Mess wasn't nasty but he usually went outside the rules for that kind of stuff. Crosscheck against Blackhawks comes to mind. Gilmour as well.

To me, when I saw that video it clearly looked like Stevens on Lindros. Umberger moved the puck and had his head down and then Campbell just thumped him with a clean shoulder. R.J. looked like he was in la la land. Very scary stuff. I never want to see that happen to anyone. Did he play tonight? If so, he is tough.