CAROLINA ...we can't get tix

Satans Hockey

Huh I have never had a problem getting tickets to a game in MTL. No one can get tickets in Toronto. I have met many leaf fans from the Toronta area that go to MTL games cuz they can get tickets. They just want to see a hockey game even if the leafs are not playing. I would think a big reason a city would want a team is for the tourism it brings to the area which brings money. Well that is more reason to hate the Canes and at least I will be able to see the Devils play them in NJ. Now if I only knew which day I was coming down to see them.
No one can get tickets in Toronto.

I always thought the same thing. Back in February of '02 I went to Toronto for four days and the Leafs were playing the Canadiens that Saturday. I walked up to the Air Canada Centre about 2 hours before the game and scalped two tickets for $30 each. (American money)

It was the easiest scalping I've ever done in my life. :P

Rick Flair pops up on the jumbo tron and the entire stadium in Rick Flair fashion screams WHOOOOOO!!!!

Now you know why I'm a Devils fan...I live in hell.

There is NOTHING wrong a good wrestling reference in your game intro :P

(not to mention ol'Natch is more an icon in that area then any NHL player will EVER be.. why NOT cross-promote?? :noclue: )

*psssttt it's Ric Flair and Wooooooo !!! :evil: *

Its a restricted event, we can't get them if we dont live in the state or nearby states

I live in Va. so hopefully I wont have much trouble getting tix. I know a (Canes) season tix holder & maybe he can hook a brutha up.

According to my friend, they do it to stop the Canadians invading.

Always going to extreme measures to keep us down. First we'll come for your hockey tickets.... then your womenfolk. :P