Rip Oilers

seashell

Well well well. the Oil has lost another one. I am soo frustrated at the Oils power play that I just want to scream! Dipsy doodle and...oops there's a turnover. For God's sake just get the puck to the net and grind it out. SHOOT! I don't think they have a hope in hell of coming back. They knew they had to change the PP and they couldn't do it. On a better note, I'd just like to say what a great job Markkanen has done in Goal. He really stepped up and if/when Oils lose it won't be because of the goaltending

I loves the OIlers pp last night, was the best thing i've seen in awhile...LMAO

That Canucks PP has looked really good in recent weeks also,right Anna?The Doublemint twins with Brootuzzi look awesome on the links! I hear Naslund had a good day putting! C'mon Oilers 3 three in a row.Ok,time to leave for N.C.I'll be at game 5 rooting them on!

Go Oilers Go!

That Canucks PP has looked really good in recent weeks also,right Anna?The Doublemint twins with Brootuzzi look awesome on the links! I hear Naslund had a good day putting! C'mon Oilers 3 three in a row.Ok,time to leave for N.C.I'll be at game 5 rooting them on!

Go Oilers Go!

I didn't see this post until now but man was that hilarious. :giggle:

Nice job by your team last night. They showed true heart!

Edited by Derek21

Go Oilers Go!

I just saw this, lmao...FIRST OFF, nazzy doesn't golf..lol hey we gotta hate on each other's teams, it's just the way vancity/edmonton is...that's great!

Go Canes

I always found hank and daniel (sedin) really freakin creepy...

hey they worked really well with raggedy ann AKA anson Carter!Just kind of creep me out a touch.If they were on my team I'd root for them though!Game 6 tonight!C'mon Boys!

Go Oilers Go!

Game 6 get-together tonight?

Edited by LOTCB

hey they worked really well with raggedy ann AKA anson Carter!Just kind of creep me out a touch.If they were on my team I'd root for them though!Game 6 tonight!C'mon Boys!

Go Oilers Go!

Maybe if they got Laraque one of those Darth Vader visors, it would improve his scoring touch!