The Voices in red's Head....

redruM

It is not a walk out, wtf are egress windows??

I have been told that in some towns it is not considered living spoace unless you have a bathroom and heat. I have neither, but I'm pretty sure Howell is NOT 1 of those towns...

Egress a point of exit from the basement in case of a fire on the first floor

and you can't use the stairs or the stairs are blocked ect ect

But it all depends on what code your twp/county ect are following.

Really $$$ to do after the fact

IRC R310

What is Habital Space?

Edited by Devilish34

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a cop out.. Pipes can be moved!!

and every arena does not need to be 200x100 right now.. but lets get them as close to that as possible.. if some rinks can only get to 200 x 90, its better then what we have right now.

Wasn't the old Boston Garden smaller than all the other rinks in the NHL for a long time??

Some/most also host basketball and other events so the lower seats can be moved.

It's about the $'s in lost $90+ ticket sales.

Egress a point of exit from the basement in case of a fire on the first floor

and you can't use the stairs or the stairs are blocked ect ect

But it all depends on what code your twp/county ect are following.

Really $$$ to do after the fact

IRC R310

What is Habital Space?

No egress windows, no bedrooms, just an office and eventually a finished play room...

but i hear any type of finished space in the basement is big nucks in Howell

No egress windows, no bedrooms, just an office and eventually a finished play room...

but i hear any type of finished space in the basement is big nucks in Howell

office and play room can be considered but that all depends

on your local gov and their interpretation of the code. :argh:

Devils V Bolts

So I'm watching he game yesterday and cannot help but think the Devs looked a bit slow, and off their game.. even going into the 3rd period I did not feel real good about the game. TB was buzzing all over the ice and the Devs always seemed to be on their heels ...

The first goal was a work of Beauty by Lecav.. totally boxed Rafi out and created a ton of room for hiself behind the net...

2nd goal was bad.. lecav straight through the middle and no one seemed to want to cover him...

TB speed seems to present a real problem for NJ, which surprises me becuase I donothtink of Nj as a slow team.

They were probably due for a lose, obvisouly its not the end of the world, I'm jsut concerned about a head to head match up w/ TB in the playoffs...

USA v Mexico

Finally got a chance to watch this game over the weekend, alot of pluses, some minuses, and alot of work to do..

The game was petty exciting, and after the US took the lead Mexico had the better of the play, which is expected as Mex started to push more and or players into the offense. Mexico was very close to scoring over the last 20 minutes, US seemed to get a bit desperate, but the Donovan run at the end was a great finish...

I was most ipressed with Clarke, who I thought did an excellent job distributing the ball at center mid. I also thought MAstrioeni played a very good game. Bocanengra and Conrad were awesome on defense, denying Mex from attcking the middle time and again. Bornstein was very good on the left side, and his penchant for jumping into the offense is a great variable. I thought Donovan played a very good game, which bears the question.. where was this guy during the WC?? Donovan nees to poay Big on the big stage, not some meaningless friendly in the US. Convey was not great but had a decent game.

Now some of the negatives... Rolfe was terrible and should have been subbed out after about 20 minutes, it was very clear to me that he brought nothing to the table. Albright had alot of problems w/ the speedy Mex on his side, as did Gross when he replaced Albright, and Dempsey was really out of shape...

That being said no beasley no Ogenuw and a big win over Mex, good result over all.

The jury is stil out on Bradley, although starting Rolfe was a huge mistake.

Gomez & Devils

Scott Gomez is going to be a major topic of conversation now through the end of the season and beyond, until we know where he will play next year. We know that he will finish out the season with NJ. This team is legit and an probably is one of the favorites to win the Cup. No way LL trades Scotty away.

So the next question is do the Devils needs Scotty more than Scotty Needs the Devils?? Or Visa Versa? Its really tough question, and a question that cannot be answered easily. Too many other factors have to be considered, the most important being the slary cap ramifications.

Right now Gomer is invaluable to the Devils, no one on this team can carry the Puck through center ice the way he can, a responsibility he took over almost exclusively when Neids left. Does that mean Gomer gets a blank check.. of course not, when it comes to the Nj Devils the Team Always comes before the individual.. Even Marty knows that, which is why he took less to stay with this team. That being said, losing Gomer will hurt, ALOT.

So what is the number that keeps Gomer happy and does not throw the NJ cap situation into more dissarry then it is already in? I'm not really sure, but if I had to guess, its the salary he is currently making, but I'm nit sure that will keep gomer happy. Obviously he cannot make more than Marty, and I'd even have to say that he should not be making more than Elias. Of course who knows what Scotty thinks, he might still be holding a grudsge from past years when he did not get what he thought he deserved, lets hope hot, but you never know.

The Devils have lost alot of players to free agency, from Gilmour to Almo to Holik to Neids, and countless others inbetween. Some were good exits for NJ others not so much. Gomer leaving will definitley be under the latter category. Hopefully He feels like a big part of the Devils family, this group of players seems as tight as any to play in NJ, that might go along way in Gomer's decision making. And who knows maybe another CUP run reminds Gomer why playing in NJ is so great, a chacne EVERY YEar to Drink form that CUP!!!

If Gomez leaves I think it will be Parise centering that line and then Bergfors playing on the wing of the second line. Frees up a lot of cash to use other areas and Elias will benefit from playing with 2 players who have a knack from finding the back of the net. Also, Elias will feel freer to attack offensively with a more defensively responsible center.

If Gomez leaves I think it will be Parise centering that line and then Bergfors playing on the wing of the second line. Frees up a lot of cash to use other areas and Elias will benefit from playing with 2 players who have a knack from finding the back of the net. Also, Elias will feel freer to attack offensively with a more defensively responsible center.

I think your on the right trail

Certainly it frees up alot of money, but I'm not sure I want to break up the 2nd line...Parise, Langer & Zajak have something special right now, no reason tobreak it up..

Seriously, I'm not sure Nj has what it takes to wint he Cup. I think they will certainly make a strong run, bu can you really stop the Penguins offense over a 7 game series?? And Buff is interesting also, they have a very good offense, maybe more speed then Pitt, and possible the 2nd best goalie in the conf. Playoffs are going to be very interesting this year....