Cfl season.

TravisZajac

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I was drunk at a wedding/bar last night...i only went cuz it was free...and i figured another couple drinks was the best cure...:)

Nah I was drunk at a wedding/bar last night...i only went cuz it was free...and i figured another couple drinks was the best cure...:)

:lol:, My cousin and all my family went to my "Cousine" wedding.He was drunk for most of the night(I had to watch him...Since, each time the animator would talk he was like "OUAIIS,OUAIIIS TU ROCKKKK!")

:o

That doesn't happen! :giggle:

LIARR!!!!!

:P

Edited by TravisZajac

And the Als won vs the Lions :dance:

LET BRADY PLAY OVER THE fvckING TURTLE CALVILLO ,FOR fvck SAKES POPP!

And the Als traded for Mike McMahnon...

I don't understand that.

They have..Marcus Brady,Calvillo,Maas,Banks,Proctor.

Maybe they are going to try something new.... they are going to try to field a whole team of just quarterbacks!!

I agree that it would be tough for him to be in tune with their whole playbook this quickly. I have two concerns with playing Hamilton:

1) The Bombers got totally whipped by them once this season.

2) Painters killed them the last two games he played against them throwing for arond 800 yards.

If the Bombers "D" shows up - it should be two points.

I agree that it would be tough for him to be in tune with their whole playbook this quickly. I have two concerns with playing Hamilton:

1) The Bombers got totally whipped by them once this season.

2) Painters killed them the last two games he played against them throwing for arond 800 yards.

If the Bombers "D" shows up - it should be two points.

• 2 weeks later...
How is Hamilton doing? I used to watch them on Sunday afternoons prior to the NFL season starting

2-10, dead last, no hope of making the playoffs.

Though, as mentioned earlier in the thread, they won the Casey Printers lottery (turned down a contract with the Chiefs because he could make $500,000 with Hamilton rather than $100,000 as third string QB or practice squad QB). So their fortunes are looking better, but I think they are too far behind to catch a playoff spot.

They needed Printers because Timmy Chang, former Heisman candidate, turned out to be a bust.

*cries*

UGH!! I thought the Argos played today!! But the game was last night!! I missed it!!

But at least they won and got themselves back, for now, into a playoff spot. I can't believe we lost 6 games in a row and still can think about the playoffs.

Okay, triple header today.... I'll watch the big green machine demolish Montreal and their 9 quarterbacks.

Ok, I'm done with the ALS.

I'm going to watch the Playoffs, for fun, and I won't give a damn about the ALS"

Steelers and the NFL are back, Though, if there's one team that I would want to win the Grey cup, Blue Bombers or Roughriders.

33-22, GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT.

TZ --you a Bomber fan now? :giggle: If so, you better come out west because we are running out of time to get you in drinking shape for the playoffs...... :dance:

The Blue pulled out another ugly one yesterday....

Edited by brodeurrocks

TZ --you a Bomber fan now? :giggle: If so, you better come out west because we are running out of time to get you in drinking shape for the playoffs...... :dance:

The Blue pulled out another ugly one yesterday....

Nah, I'm still an ALS Montreal fan, but I won't root for them, I'm just stopping watching them.

Steelers time!

Its just, ever since Popp became the HC, I started to take to dislike more the ALS...Its just, Popp is a GREAT ,GREAT,GREAT GM. But as a Head Coach, he's a joke.

Meh, for those of you who call me a Bandwangonner, oh well, I won't root for any other team, and I won't watch the ALS even if they sneak through the Grey Cup.

:P