Hello from Colorado!

nmadd

Hi all,

New to the boards but old to the Devils. :D I spent the first 17 years of my life in NJ where I began my Devils obsession. Even though I moved to Colorado 11 years ago, my heart has never left the Devils! Thank goodness for satellite TV and NHL radio!

I'm one of the few hockey fans in Colorado that hates the Avalanche. I get crap from friends and co-workers all the time about being a Devils fan. It's my turn to give them crap on 3/15 when the Devils come out here and whoop 'em! Look for the only crazy Devils fan in the crowd.

Go Devils!

I understand your pain of being trapped out here with Avalanche fans. I try to cut off their conversations with talk of real hockey and an explanation of the acutal rules of the game! It's amazing to me how many people out here don't know the basic rules but have season tickets.

I'll be another person proudly wearing Devils gear at the Pepsi Center when there are out here in March.

Hi all,

New to the boards but old to the Devils. :D I spent the first 17 years of my life in NJ where I began my Devils obsession. Even though I moved to Colorado 11 years ago, my heart has never left the Devils! Thank goodness for satellite TV and NHL radio!

I'm one of the few hockey fans in Colorado that hates the Avalanche. I get crap from friends and co-workers all the time about being a Devils fan. It's my turn to give them crap on 3/15 when the Devils come out here and whoop 'em! Look for the only crazy Devils fan in the crowd.

Go Devils!

I understand your pain of being trapped out here with Avalanche fans. I try to cut off their conversations with talk of real hockey and an explanation of the acutal rules of the game! It's amazing to me how many people out here don't know the basic rules but have season tickets.

I'll be another person proudly wearing Devils gear at the Pepsi Center when there are out here in March.

I have one buddy telling me that the Avs are a top 5 team and Paul Stastny is better than Sidney Crosby. Now I don't know about that. :rolleyes:
Edited by brodeurrocks