6 year old fakes father's death for Hannah Montana tix

Weekes Head

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/club-libby-lu...229151709990002

I cant follow what you are all go back and forth about but the mother admitted she wrote it to win... herself. That the contest did not say the story had to be true (obviously IMO she knew they didnt want a made up story) but she did it because it was what she had to do to win.

My daughter is 6 and there is no way a 6 year old came up with this story. IMO either the daughter knew about the contest and told her mother or the daughter was begging for Hannah Montana tix and the mother came up with this to get them. 6 yr olds have a wild imagination but trust me it's not about death of their father in a war to get tickets to a concert. The mother is fully to blame for all of this, the child isn't f'd up...the mom is.

Holy moly...I'm just watched an interview with the mother of the kid who entered the letter and WOW. She's NUTS. She's totally spinning the whole situation into a sob story on her part. She's all "I had to move out of my home...I've had to shut down my myspace page (boo hoo!), I've received a lot of...harassment. I can't eat, I can't sleep. I'm depressed."

Are you kidding me?

She also said that the letter was just a "Christmas story" and that it was bad judgment on her part and didn't think it would cause any harm. I don't believe that for a second. She wanted the tickets and did whatever she could to get them. She probably figured if she told them that her daughter's father died in Iraq, she'd for sure get those tickets.

Laaame. She also had a psychiatrist and a lawyer with her...which was kind of weird. Matt Lauer even called her out on it, being like "if this was just one big misunderstanding, why do you have a lawyer??" She didn't even know how to answer the question. She just reiterated that she couldn't sleep and sh!t...wtf?