OOT Scoreboard 2-29

SatansDevils

Devils need to take advantage tonight with a win at home over the Capitals. With Pittsburgh and Ottawa losing last night the Devils can get some cushion room on Pittsburgh and Ottawa. Big game between the Canadiens and Sabres. Montreal is right behind Ottawa for the division and three points away from the Devils.

Two West games are big tonight as well with the Sharks/Redwings and Flames/Ducks.

Canadiens @ Sabres 7:30 PM ET

Wild @ Panthers 7:30 PM ET

Sharks @ Red Wings 7:30 PM ET

Maple Leafs @ Lightning 8:00 PM ET

Blue Jackets @ Canucks 10:00 PM ET

Flames @ Ducks 10:00 PM ET

Lets Go Sabres, Wild, Sharks, Lightning, Blue Jackets and Ducks! :evil:

Come on SD, rooting for the Ducks is like rooting for the Rangers, it's just not healthy :unsure:

Blue Jackets :noclue: eugh, there's another "non entity" team with no identity.

Just kidding man :koolaid: But I'm pulling for the Canadian teams in those match-ups.

Sharks are in for a real tough game against the Wings who's recent play has made the LA Kings look like Stanley Cup Champions. So I'm pulling for the Sharks in this game, I just cannot stomach original six cock-snobbery, the Red Wings, along with the Leafs and Rangers all had a hand in the lockout which they are responsible for by trying to buy the cup with outrageous payrolls.

Hopefully the Sabres and win at home.

Come on SD, rooting for the Ducks is like rooting for the Rangers, it's just not healthy :unsure:

Blue Jackets :noclue: eugh, there's another "non entity" team with no identity.

Just kidding man :koolaid: But I'm pulling for the Canadian teams in those match-ups.

Sharks are in for a real tough game against the Wings who's recent play has made the LA Kings look like Stanley Cup Champions. So I'm pulling for the Sharks in this game, I just cannot stomach original six cock-snobbery, the Red Wings, along with the Leafs and Rangers all had a hand in the lockout which they are responsible for by trying to buy the cup with outrageous payrolls.

Hopefully the Sabres and win at home.

Edited by SatansDevils

LET'S GO SABRES!!!!!

I am pumped for this game tonight...Montreal has been a thorn in our side lately; I am interested to see how they come out tonight at home against the Habs.

I really have zero expectations for this team right now..making the playoffs would just be fun though...

Well, MTL's up 4-1, so tomorrow night will be 1 vs. 2 in their house.

If Marty ain't in net, I'll be mighty pissed.

There's as much chance of Marty sitting out tomorrow as there is of our offense scoring, oh three goals these days :P

Then again maybe it'd be a good lesson for the team if Sutter ever did sit Marty for a game and let us lose like 8-0 if they put up flat efforts the way they have the last three games :rant:

Schneider puts the Ducks up 1-0 only 31 seconds in against the Flames. This should be a chippy one considering their last couple of games against each other.

Edited by brodeurrocks

Well, MTL's up 4-1, so tomorrow night will be 1 vs. 2 in their house.

If Marty ain't in net, I'll be mighty pissed.

You can bet on Brodeur playing in Montreal tomorrow night especially it is in his favorite place to play plus the bad game they had tonight. This is #1 vs. #2 tomorrow night and I do hope the Devils play a lot better than they did tonight.

Montreal 6 Buffalo 2 F

San Jose 3 Detroit 2 F

Minnesota 3 Florida 2 F

Toronto 2 Tampa Bay 3 F (OT)

Columbus 0 Vancouver 2 End 2ND

Calgary 1 Anaheim 2 04:02 2ND

Montreal a big win over Buffalo and good to see Detroit lose again and to the Sharks.:evil:

Edited by SatansDevils