Jason Bonsignore Released

TrentonPwnedFlorida

Softest 6'4 player to ever take the ice in Trenton. It's over Jason move along, he brought nothing to the table except the occassional great pass that nobody on this team was capable of catching. You could tell he sees the ice better than most but he scored a single goal in his time here. We have plenty of guys with those kinda numbers. He'd been a healthy scratch at least half the time recently, he may have even requested his release. On the positive side of the house he doesn't have to take the meaningless bus ride to Cincy and Dayton this week.

Unless Pandolfo is going to be activated which I doubt, his spot will probably be taken by a local college kid.

Pretty much hit it there. His numbers would've been better had the pass receivers been better. That said you have to adjust and start shooting more. The fact he was sitting a lot pretty much had the writing on the wall.

Two first round picks on the roster, one washed out and one hasn't played in a year and is hurt.

Softest 6'4 player to ever take the ice in Trenton. It's over Jason move along, he brought nothing to the table except the occassional great pass that nobody on this team was capable of catching. You could tell he sees the ice better than most but he scored a single goal in his time here. We have plenty of guys with those kinda numbers. He'd been a healthy scratch at least half the time recently, he may have even requested his release. On the positive side of the house he doesn't have to take the meaningless bus ride to Cincy and Dayton this week.

Unless Pandolfo is going to be activated which I doubt, his spot will probably be taken by a local college kid.

Glad you found him to be a really nice guy and all but he was being scratched at times before this weekend was that flu related as well? He hasn't put up great offensive numbers since Jr's, rarely if ever initiates any contact whatsoever, could go on all day. He was a superstar coming up but his pro career has been a bust according to almost all accounts but yours. I would be shocked if could even get a deal in europe next year. Did he happen to mention the reason he didn't immediately report to Trenton was because the European "offers" he was waiting for never came? I don't care if he was playing with a wooden spoon he couldn't put the puck in the net more than once during a game this season between Fresno and Trenton, 1 goal in 28 games.