The McGreevey's Threesome

LOULAM1

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03162008/news/...2260.htm?page=0

THE MCGREEVEYS' SECRET

FORMER DRIVER: I HAD THREESOME WITH JIM & DINA

We have so much to be proud of in the State of NJ!

What a sick woman and Dbag of a Gov! F'in Bastards!

By JEANE MacINTOSH

March 16, 2008 -- A former driver and aide for former N.J. Gov. Jim McGreevey says Dina Matos McGreevey must have always known her husband was gay - because he was the other man in bed with them.

In an explosive interview with The Post, the McGreeveys' longtime man-in-the-middle, Teddy Pedersen, recounted explicit details of alleged, titillating, three-way sex romps he had with the now-divorcing duo, starting during their courtship and continuing into the marriage.

Pedersen - who said he has already spilled the beans on the steamy m

Edited by LOULAM1

So he likes some kinky sex and apparently so does she. Everything in that article said the participants were consenting adults. I don't see what the big deal is.

Do you live and pay taxes in NJ? I guess not considering all you care about is kinky sex.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...752C1A9649C8B63

"McGreevey Apologizes For Trip's Cost

By IVER PETERSON

Published: November 28, 2002

Under a barrage of criticism from Republicans (of course only Republicans according to the NY Slime) and questions from reporters, Gov. James E. McGreevey apologized today for charging taxpayers $70,000 for a weeklong trip to Ireland combining business and pleasure last summer. Mr. McGreevey said he would ask the state Democratic Party to repay almost all of the expenses.

NOT TO MENTION THIS STORY WAS BURRIED UNDER THE "TRAVEL" SECTION OF THE TIMES!

You want me to go further on Jim and his sex with his men at the taxpayer expense, try me!

Edited by LOULAM1

So he likes some kinky sex and apparently so does she. Everything in that article said the participants were consenting adults. I don't see what the big deal is.

Indeed. I'm bothered by the fact that Dina is apparently a lying, conniving hypocrite, not by their sexual habits. What goes on in the bedrooms of consenting adults is no one else's business.

So he went to Ireland just to have sex? Is that what you're saying LOULAM?

Would it be OK if he had gone there on official business and just happened to have sex too?

If Dubya went to Maine on vacation and had sex with his wife, are the taxpayers footing that bill too?

Oh and I did live in NJ in 2002 so I guess I paid for part of that trip.

So he went to Ireland just to have sex? Is that what you're saying LOULAM?

Would it be OK if he had gone there on official business and just happened to have sex too?

If Dubya went to Maine on vacation and had sex with his wife, are the taxpayers footing that bill too?

Oh and I did live in NJ in 2002 so I guess I paid for part of that trip.

"So he went to Ireland just to have sex? Is that what you're saying LOULAM?"

No, I never said that. I just pointed out the fact that he likes wasting taxpayer money when it could be spent on our children.

"Would it be OK if he had gone there on official business and just happened to have sex too?"

Point is he admitted to wasting taxpayer money before he was investigated... u get that point.

"If Dubya went to Maine on vacation and had sex with his wife, are the taxpayers footing that bill too?"

No. Need explain liberal? Think not as marriage is sacred except for Jim.

"Oh and I did live in NJ in 2002 so I guess I paid for part of that trip."

I didn't vote for the scumbag that cheated you, glad you're proud you have him in your back pocket as he's a scumbag!

Edited by LOULAM1

"So he went to Ireland just to have sex? Is that what you're saying LOULAM?"

No, I never said that. I just pointed out the fact that he likes wasting taxpayer money when it could be spent on our children.

"Would it be OK if he had gone there on official business and just happened to have sex too?"

Point is he admitted to wasting taxpayer money before he was investigated... u get that point.

"If Dubya went to Maine on vacation and had sex with his wife, are the taxpayers footing that bill too?"

No. Need explain liberal? Think not as marriage is sacred except for Jim.

"Oh and I did live in NJ in 2002 so I guess I paid for part of that trip."

I didn't vote for the scumbag that cheated you, glad you're proud you have him in your back pocket as he's a scumbag!

Fine, he wasted taxpayer money, no one is arguing that. What does that have to do with his sex life?

Who said I'm a liberal? Don't make assumptions. Are you saying only married politicians can have sex using taxpayer funds?

Who said I voted for him? Again, don't make assumptions. I only mentioned I lived there because it seemed to be a criteria of yours for responding in this thread.

Fine, he wasted taxpayer money, no one is arguing that. What does that have to do with his sex life?

Who said I'm a liberal? Don't make assumptions. Are you saying only married politicians can have sex using taxpayer funds?

Who said I voted for him? Again, don't make assumptions. I only mentioned I lived there because it seemed to be a criteria of yours for responding in this thread.

"Fine, he wasted taxpayer money, no one is arguing that. What does that have to do with his sex life?"

I'm glad you agree to the fact that Jim wasted taxpayer money as that's the first step to understanding your problem. As far as his sex life is concerned, ask his partner in crime Dina as she also cost us some cash.. alot of cash. Wait till you get the real bill on the choppers and the State Troopers coming up in the NEW BOOK!! :boogie:

"Who said I'm a liberal? Don't make assumptions. Are you saying only married politicians can have sex using taxpayer funds?"

Sammy, glad you're part of the NJ establishment hell bent on bringing it down by supporting a guy who cheated on his wife with Golan Cipel. Are you a liberal? Based upon your comments so far I will make assumptions as I'm allowed under the Constitution.

Married couples are allowed to have sex in public office while utilizing tax payer funds. Paying for it (prostitutes, boys etc...) utilizing taxpayer resources or hiring people (Cipel) to local, state or Federal positions is a crime.

"Who said I voted for him? Again, don't make assumptions. I only mentioned I lived there because it seemed to be a criteria of yours for responding in this thread."

I never stated you voted for him, just that you have him in your "back pocket".

What problem do I have?

I don't live in NJ so you can pay my share of the bill! :) I did live there during his term so I guess some of my taxes went towards this nonsense. Did I say I was happy about that? Of course not. I'm actually glad he resigned.

Where did you get that I was supporting this guy? You read way too much into things it seems...things that aren't even there! I'm not a liberal, at least not by your definition. I simply don't care or want to know what people do behind closed doors. Do I care if politicians use public funds for lavish vacations? Of course I do. Do I care if they have sex or not and with who on those vacations? Nope, the crime isn't the sex, unless he's paying for it with public funds, the crime is using taxpayer money for personal use.

Married couples only? So if a politician is single they can't have sex with their girlfriend/boyfriend? This is 2008 ya know. Honestly, what difference does it make who they have sex with as long as they aren't paying for it with public funds? It's none of our damn business.

I still don't get the back pocket comment. Are you saying he's doing me favors or something? Isn't that what the phrase means? :noclue:

What problem do I have?

I don't live in NJ so you can pay my share of the bill! :) I did live there during his term so I guess some of my taxes went towards this nonsense. Did I say I was happy about that? Of course not. I'm actually glad he resigned.

Where did you get that I was supporting this guy? You read way too much into things it seems...things that aren't even there! I'm not a liberal, at least not by your definition. I simply don't care or want to know what people do behind closed doors. Do I care if politicians use public funds for lavish vacations? Of course I do. Do I care if they have sex or not and with who on those vacations? Nope, the crime isn't the sex, unless he's paying for it with public funds, the crime is using taxpayer money for personal use.

Married couples only? So if a politician is single they can't have sex with their girlfriend/boyfriend? This is 2008 ya know. Honestly, what difference does it make who they have sex with as long as they aren't paying for it with public funds? It's none of our damn business.

I still don't get the back pocket comment. Are you saying he's doing me favors or something? Isn't that what the phrase means? :noclue:

"I don't live in NJ so you can pay my share of the bill! :) I did live there during his term so I guess some of my taxes went towards this nonsense. Did I say I was happy about that? Of course not. I'm actually glad he resigned."

Glad you agree that he resigned.

"Where did you get that I was supporting this guy?"

"Fine, he wasted taxpayer money," You support him.

"Do I care if they have sex or not and with who on those vacations? Nope, the crime isn't the sex, unless he's paying for it with public funds, the crime is using taxpayer money for personal use."

Cipel... 110K per year all the Govie sex he wants.. Put him on a stand under oath and see if he denies it!

"arried couples only? So if a politician is single they can't have sex with their girlfriend/boyfriend? This is 2008 ya know. Honestly, what difference does it make who they have sex with as long as they aren't paying for it with public funds? It's none of our damn business."

"This is 2008 ya know. "

So what?

"Honestly, what difference does it make who they have sex with as long as they aren't paying for it with public funds?"

What difference does it make? Are you serious? Jim hired a 33 year old to a National Security position and you're saying he never had sex with Cipel?

You misunderstood when I said "Fine, he wasted taxpayer money". I wasn't saying it was fine to waste taxpayer money. I was saying fine, he did it, I wasn't arguing that point. I just didn't know what it had to do with the threesome.

As for Cipel, that was wrong of him to appoint him to that post whether he had sex with him or not. If the guy traded sex for the position then yah, it's a crime, who is denying that?

So what? That didn't answer my question.

I said "what difference does it make" in general.

You misunderstood when I said "Fine, he wasted taxpayer money". I wasn't saying it was fine to waste taxpayer money. I was saying fine, he did it, I wasn't arguing that point. I just didn't know what it had to do with the threesome.

As for Cipel, that was wrong of him to appoint him to that post whether he had sex with him or not. If the guy traded sex for the position then yah, it's a crime, who is denying that?

So what? That didn't answer my question.

I said "what difference does it make" in general.

"You misunderstood.."

No I understand. You're the one who stated "Fine".

As for Cipel, that was wrong of him to appoint him to that post whether he had sex with him or not. If the guy traded sex for the position then yah, it's a crime, who is denying that?"

I'm not.

"So what? That didn't answer my question."

Answered mine.

No, you misunderstood. I never said that wasting taxpayers money was fine. If you want to interpret it that way that's your call but you'd be wrong.

Well then it appears we agree.

Answered your what? That makes no sense.

LouLam1: do you even read the articles that you post? And way to totally ignore the site's position on posting full articles. The initial article you posted just talks about the threesomes that they were involved in. I am still wiating for you to point to something in that article that shows that McGreevy is a "DBag".

Did McGreevy do some shady sh!t as Governor? Sure and we have had that discussion before, many times. If the only new "insights" deal with what he enjoyed in the bedroom I just have to yawn.

Leeds, I was just looking at it as a fun debate as Sam has always been a challenge (to debate) and I revel in that. That's what this forum should be about but yet it get's into name calling from the likes of "PettyN" so just laugh it off.

I'm quite sure that Sammy didn't lose sleep over our conversation as I didn't because I enjoyed it. Leeds, to your point about Sammy being on "our side", I buy that to a point but if I start a thread, I want it to be thought provoking and entertaining for the whole political spectrum here. If you can learn a few things while you're at it, that's the key.

"Petty", come to the plate next time with something other than lefty rhetoric. The guy stole from taxpayers and appointed his boy toy to a 110K position at the age of 33 with no credentials. Do you think he had sex with the guy on the job? Do you think he had sex with his old driver and his wife while the Dem Party coughed up the cash? I do.

"I am still wiating for you to point to something in that article that shows that McGreevy is a "Dbag." His morals.

Yeah, hot. Check out the latest news on the new liberal NY Gov. who just admitted to f'in another woman. Also, looks like the wife was into the scene also.

First words out of Pat's mouth was "I did not use taxpayer money". What if you were on the clock between 8-5 d^ck!

Edited by LOULAM1

Leeds, I was just looking at it as a fun debate as Sam has always been a challenge (to debate) and I revel in that. That's what this forum should be about but yet it get's into name calling from the likes of "PettyN" so just laugh it off.

I'm quite sure that Sammy didn't lose sleep over our conversation as I didn't because I enjoyed it. Leeds, to your point about Sammy being on "our side", I buy that to a point but if I start a thread, I want it to be thought provoking and entertaining for the whole political spectrum here. If you can learn a few things while you're at it, that's the key.

"Petty", come to the plate next time with something other than lefty rhetoric. The guy stole from taxpayers and appointed his boy toy to a 110K position at the age of 33 with no credentials. Do you think he had sex with the guy on the job? Do you think he had sex with his old driver and his wife while the Dem Party coughed up the cash? I do.

"I am still wiating for you to point to something in that article that shows that McGreevy is a "Dbag." His morals.

Alright, it just seemed to me that you were accusing Sammy of being a liberal hack...........and that is mostly reserved for PeteyN, Manta, Camdenloon, and a couple of other flakes. Even Rowdy is correct on immigration (but that's it)

Even Rowdy is correct on immigration (but that's it)

We haven't had a gun control topic lately, have we?

There's a number of things about me that would surprise you. However, it'll take forever to actually find out those things because you and Lamsy would rather attack than discuss. Why bother engaging in honest give-and-take when it's so much easier to swing a sledgehammer around?

We haven't had a gun control topic lately, have we?

There's a number of things about me that would surprise you. However, it'll take forever to actually find out those things because you and Lamsy would rather attack than discuss. Why bother engaging in honest give-and-take when it's so much easier to swing a sledgehammer around?

Oh stop it..........you slam me consistently.

McGreevey denies what this guy is saying.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.