To be inspired

Sickman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NZT, you fail me! :evilcry:

I hate being right. It was just never gonna happen. Game 4 was such a tease, too. I was predicting that the series would be 3-0 before NJ won one, so at that point there was no pressure. Having the game be ONE SHOT from tied then ripped away was absolute HELL (pun intended). I say we should NOT take the honorable road here, we need to turn Game 5 into a street fight.

Look man, I was on my way to talk to Lou but I got slew-footed AND NO CALL :P By the time I got there Lou was already gone :blahblah: I know excuses excuses, I tried my best, but I guess it just wasn't to be.

We'll get 'em next time, remember we have 3 cups since the year 2000 -6. And we didn't cause a lockout for trying to buy a cup, they are gonna be pucked with the salary cap, and we'll just keep re-loading.

If this season is to be considered a re-building season, finishing second in the division to a team that tanks every 15 years or so to get the #1 pick, and with the way a certain player dragged his feet about re-signing only to bolt to the left coast, well that's pretty impressive in my book, and guess what, it ain't over yet.

However unlikely it may seem, I recall a series in 2000 where we were in the same predicament, who says lightning doesn't strike twice ?