NFL WEEK ONE!!!!!

CRASHER

When does the Week 2 thread start?
:noclue:

When Crasher says so....

Good answer B )

Give me a day or two to sit and write the dang preview.... at the worst it will be Friday morning

I was reading up on this weird depressive Vince Young thing on Yahoo....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-t...p&type=lgns

Creepy....

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More 85 comedy here :lol:

Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports Reebok is the reason Cincinnati Bengals WR Chad Ocho Cinco has to wear Johnson on the back of his jersey. The NFL said Ocho Cinco "has a financial obligation to Reebok, which produces the jerseys available to fans. That has to be resolved before the on-field jersey can be changed." The cost to change the jersey could be $500,000.

If you would have told me CRASHER will use the words 'wicked laser pass' in a sentence involving Trent Edwards, I would have said 'only if the shots at the bar were talking!!!' :P

Bills #2 in the AFC in CRASHER's power rankings? Let me just enjoy this while I can.... :lol:

Do you really want me to ruin your year too in a drunken rage??? Like I said.... get me Eli and Favre on my teams STAT!!!!!!!!!!

Well which "good" team not named Pittsburgh won Sunday??

And no I don't care what the standings say... New Enlgand lost :P

Was just wondering if we were posting Week Two news in the Week One thread.

Sorry ... wasn't trying to rush you.

I'm incapable of being rushed... ask the people in the fantasy football draft :evil:

There's no sense in previewing a week until the injury report is fully disclosed.....

QB Chris Simms has signed on with the Tennessee Titans. Young is out 2-4 weeks with a sprained knee (ACL). Kerry Collins is expected to start this week vs. the Bengals and Simms to be the back up.

Titans' Young reportedly questioning desire to play football

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

He sprained the medial collateral ligament in his left knee four plays later and could be out for up to four weeks. Fisher said Tuesday night he is only ruling Young out for Sunday's game at Cincinnati.
"What would you think, if you were tired of being ridiculed and persecuted and talked about and not being treated very well, what would you do? What kind of decision would you make?" Felicia Young said. "He may not want to deal with it (all), but you have to get to that point before you make that decision first