NFL WEEK ONE!!!!!

CRASHER

...Now you sound like Yankee Fans.

and you don't? You keep repeating the same things over and over here about the Giants, Romo, playoff wins and the Cowboys. Don't sound like anything for me. Just seeing and reading it like everyone else here. MartysB3tt3r even told you to get over yourself and you had nothing to say.

LOL Crasher! :P

Edited by SatansDevils

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you don't? You keep repeating the same things over and over here about the Giants, Romo, playoff wins and the Cowboys. Don't sound like anything. Just seeing and reading it like everyone else here. MartysB3tt3r even told you to get over yourself and you had nothing to say.

good luck in the playoffs...

I have something to say. The cowboys have never beatin the giants in the playoffs.........

Maybe T.O. wont CRY again if the cowboys finally win a playoff game...

I'll keep repeating it so you dont forget the cowboys choked and Giants went on to win the SB...

good luck in the playoffs...

I have something to say. The cowboys have never beatin the giants in the playoffs.........

Maybe T.O. wont CRY again if the cowboys finally win a playoff game...

I'll keep repeating it so you dont forget the cowboys choked and Giants went on to win the SB...

No reason to keep repeating yourself because we all know and it may annoy some here. I don't care because I know it happened and it is the past. Live for NOW and the future.

Good luck trying to make the playoffs this season. Very hard to make it back to the playoffs after winning the SB and Giants know all about that not making the playoffs the following season after winning the SB. Good luck. :)

You don't have many friends, do you?

LOL!

Booooooo.

I'm tired of reading about it :P

it's the same :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: ... smack talk is bad karma :P

and to be honest talking about the Super Bowl in January and the Dallas loss is as much holding on to the past as say Emmitt's 237 yard game with ONE SHOULDER that lead to a Cowboys Super Bowl too (oh yeah that was a Giants game wasn't it??).... both teams have big wins over the other for Super Bowls... whoopdie damn doo!!

. Live for NOW and the future.

then why do you always have to bring up stats and stuff from the past?

LOL

Good luck trying to make the playoffs this season. Very hard to make it back to the playoffs after winning the SB and Giants know all about that not making the playoffs the following season after winning the SB. Good luck.

good luck winning a playoff game..... maybe Romo wont choke. and TO wont cry.

LOL.... sorry crasher.

I thought I was done but he came back at me.... lol

its all in some fun.

dude it's more beaten into the ground dead then the ENTIRE Benoit family :P

time to move on, and watch the Bears blow this!

errr

make that the COLTS blow this

and it was HARRISON TOO !!!! :rant:

Fantasy football week from hell!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince Young is out 2-4 weeks!

News: NFL Network reports that Titans QB Vince Young has a torn MCL in his left knee and will be out for two-to-four weeks. Kerry Collins will start for the Titans in his place, beginning in Week 2 at Cincinnati. Young was intercepted twice and threw for just 110 yards in Week 1 against Jacksonville. His only touchdown came on a 7-yard pass to running back Chris Johnson in the second quarter.

Bad for Fantasy owners of Burleson....

News: Seahawks WR Nate Burleson left Seattle's Week 1 game at Buffalo in the third quarter with a left knee injury. Burleson went to cut on a route and appeared to catch his toe on the turf. Burleson had five catches for 60 yards and a touchdown before getting hurt. Burleson told reporters he expects to play next week, but coach Mike Holmgren would only say that the player will be evaluated after having tests on Monday.

The Bears up 29-13? Seriously? I know Peyton's probably a little rusty but yeesh, what a crazy week for the AFC between Brady's injury, the Chargers crapping out against the Panthers at home and now this.

the Colts look like a team that year after year tries to do as little as possible and then thinks they can flip the switch and make it ok (yes basically Dungy runs TOO SOFT a ship) and they have NO sync at all

and for whatever God-forsaken reason the bears WIN for Kyle Orton!!!

If this game holds, the Cowboys will be the only of the 5 Divsional winners from last year to win in week 1 :blink:

(Green Bay plays tomorrow)

Christ

NOT ADAAI TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

can we reboot the football season???

the Colts look like a team that year after year tries to do as little as possible and then thinks they can flip the switch and make it ok (yes basically Dungy runs TOO SOFT a ship) and they have NO sync at all

and for whatever God-forsaken reason the bears WIN for Kyle Orton!!!

If this game holds, the Cowboys will be the only of the 5 Divsional winners from last year to win in week 1 :blink:

(Green Bay plays tomorrow)

Pittsburgh and NE count as division winners too :noclue:

You're right about Orton though, he does seem to have a Dilfer-like magic touch :P

Edited by Hasan4978

I KEEP FORGETTING NEW ENGLAND WON THAT GAME :P

Then again I really stopped caring and called it a loss when Brady flushed my money league season into the sh!tter

watch the Bears with this unwatchable offense win the NFC North now :blink:

and BTW... anyone else think the celebration penalty was bogus? He didn't use props, he didn't taunt anyone, he didn't delay the game, hell he barely even left the endzone... and yet he gets flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. the No Fun League is really starting to piss me off...

I didn't even realize he got an unsportsmanlike for that. I really can't stand his over the top celebrations, but I really didn't think that one was all that bad.

And yes, I was a Cowboys fan this week, but only because I had them in the pool at work...

We played the Browns... I know if the Ravens played the Eagles or Giants or Skins I'd be a Ravens fan for that week?.... never mind I guess.... :rolleyes:

A) I don't typically worry about our competition.

B) My main focus is how my team does.

C) I really don't consider the Browns much of a threat. They are a very overrated team.

GOd damn, I was so fvcking impress by Bills Defence. Man, that's a complete new Defence, when its healthy and adding Stroud.. He frees up so much more space for Schobel and Kelsey,..

And the Steelersssssss ! Win again ! 38-17. Good game overall, especially for WP :P

Ill tell you what: I really forgot how having a top notch DT can make such a big difference on a defense...and you make a great point with Kelsey and Schobel...this will also make Donte Whitner a Pro Bowl FS....and Poz is an animal. Plus Giants fans will know this, Kawika Mitchell...one game and I already like this guy.

Red flag? Seattle has bad injuries to its WR corps, it is one game, but I will surely take it given the recent struggles of this franchise.

Steelers: The quietest team in the league yesterday, SO many people thought Houston could win and Pittsburgh HOUSED them...very impressive.

A) You're right, a 5-11 team shouldn't worry about the other teams in the division.

B) Sorry to hear that.

C) 5 win team calling out a 10 win team. I like it!

Again you misconstrue.

If we don't win, what other teams do is irrelevant.

As for your point C, as of this morning there has been only 1 game played thus far.

Ill tell you what: I really forgot how having a top notch DT can make such a big difference on a defense...and you make a great point with Kelsey and Schobel...this will also make Donte Whitner a Pro Bowl FS....and Poz is an animal. Plus Giants fans will know this, Kawika Mitchell...one game and I already like this guy.

Red flag? Seattle has bad injuries to its WR corps, it is one game, but I will surely take it given the recent struggles of this franchise.

Steelers: The quietest team in the league yesterday, SO many people thought Houston could win and Pittsburgh HOUSED them...very impressive.

Actually, you mentioned the Bills D to me last week. Very underrated crew.

I actually wagered heavily on the Bills and Steelers yesterday.

Good first Monday night game between the Packers and Vikings. Both QB's need a lot of work and some experience to improve as QB in the NFL. Penalty filled game but somewhat exciting. Vikings trying to make this a game again trailing to the Packers 24-12 late in the 4th.

Broncos vs. Raiders in the second game. GO RAIDERS!!!