NFL WEEK ONE!!!!!

CRASHER

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wise choice get on board now like crasher said. Once we win it all this year any new Eagles fans will be shunned . Giants and Cowboys Suck!

I want some of the drugs that you are taking! :hah:

I didn't know there were Eagles fans considering they have been a disappointment their whole entire existence.

Eagles maybe will finish 7-9. At best 8-8. Giants and Cowboys will be better and the Cowboys will win the division once again. Hate to break the bad news to you.

Just wondering what week McNabb will get hurt and will be out for the season. LOL! Eagirls Suck!

What have the Eagles won? NOTHING! Win in a SB before you say teams that have won MULTIPLE SB suck. Plain typical dumb Eagles fan running his mouth and keyboard off.

After this Sunday, I think the Jets, Cowboys and Giants will all be 1-0.

Nice to start the year 1-0. I thought the defense really stepped up tonight, I am looking forward to seeing what type of year Tuck and Kiwanuka have. Plaxico had a great game and I really like they Smith plays. Eli didn't put up the best numbers but he found a way to lead the team to a win and thats all that matters. I'd like to see them utilize the run game more, there were times were I felt they got too pass happy.

Man that was one ugly football game to start the season. It is going to be a long season for the Redskins. :P They just looked really terrible on offense. Both teams really need to improve and it is only Week 1.

Tough faught low scoring game which at times was ugly. Welcome to the NFC East where it is a black and blue division. Glad to see the NFL season get underway. Always glad to see the Redskins lose too.

Like I asked my Redskins buddy on the phone.... when did you guys hire Herm as your offensive coordinator???

That was a BRUTAL display of offense... they looked pretty well lost (aside of Portis)

Man that was one ugly football game to start the season. It is going to be a long season for the Redskins. :P They just looked really terrible on offense. Both teams really need to improve and it is only Week 1.

Tough faught low scoring game which at times was ugly. Welcome to the NFC East where it is a black and blue division. Glad to see the NFL season get underway. Always glad to see the Redskins lose too.

Whats wrong with low scoring football games? A win is a Win....

Do you know its been 12 years since the cowboys won a playoff game? LMAO! Now thats ugly. and embarrassing.

It doesnt really mean anything or matter if you win the division and cant win a playoff game!!!

Well..This year's AFC NORTH's gonna be Steelers :P

Browns lost their 1st and 3rd CB, what do you expect ? And then, we might see how DA's overrated.(With a very tough schedule.)

Overall, the team that's gonna win the AFC north Title, will have to win all their six games vs their opponents. Simple as that.

GO STEEEEEEEEEEELERS !!!

Like I asked my Redskins buddy on the phone.... when did you guys hire Herm as your offensive coordinator???

That was a BRUTAL display of offense... they looked pretty well lost (aside of Portis)

I still don't understand how come the Skins passed on Greg Williams, (For HC.) and selected Jim Zorn. I still don't understand. With Williams that Defence was real good.. And he knew pretty much the whole staff.

As for Campbell.. Its like his 7th or 8th system in 7years he had to learn( Including his days with Auburn U.) Man.. Redskins got the tools, just the Coachs they don't have. Good Def, Good O-line,Good Running game.. Soso WRs, Soso QB.

Just the fact they play in the NFC East, doesn't help lol,

I see them as 6-10 or 7-9. Might be the time to stop signing tons of overprice Free Agents, and try to rebuild through the Draft lol

I still don't understand how come the Skins passed on Greg Williams, (For HC.) and selected Jim Zorn. I still don't understand. With Williams that Defence was real good.. And he knew pretty much the whole staff.

As for Campbell.. Its like his 7th or 8th system in 7years he had to learn( Including his days with Auburn U.) Man.. Redskins got the tools, just the Coachs they don't have. Good Def, Good O-line,Good Running game.. Soso WRs, Soso QB.

Just the fact they play in the NFC East, doesn't help lol,

I see them as 6-10 or 7-9. Might be the time to stop signing tons of overprice Free Agents, and try to rebuild through the Draft lol

I don't disagree with any of this... you could see deer in headlights in Campbell wayyy too many times last night, and again I was sitting at the bar going... how in the hell does an ex-QB not get his team to HURRY UP the offense down 2 scores with 4:00 left !?!?!?!? :blink: ... the way that offense was run at the end was soooo Herm-like it was brutal (and those two AWFUL passes on 3rd and 4th down... what the hell?? I understand hitting the underneath guy but why is Moss running a 5 yard cross pattern on 4th and 12?!?!?!?)

I made that same joke.

I watched the game with three Giant fans...it's funny how it doesn't take long for the fans to turn. Halfway through the third quarter, the "Same old Eli" comments started coming, as well as "What's wrong with this team?" and "Why can't this 'D' force a turnover?", although the 'Skins "offense" was pretty much doing nothing all game long. I tried to remind them that Eli had just helped them win a Super Bowl, against a team that no one expected them to beat (and MY team no less), that they had started the season 1-0 and beaten a division opponent, but they would have none of it.

I made that same joke.

I watched the game with three Giant fans...it's funny how it doesn't take long for the fans to turn. Halfway through the third quarter, the "Same old Eli" comments started coming, as well as "What's wrong with this team?" and "Why can't this 'D' force a turnover?", although the 'Skins "offense" was pretty much doing nothing all game long. I tried to remind them that Eli had just helped them win a Super Bowl, against a team that no one expected them to beat (and MY team no less), that they had started the season 1-0 and beaten a division opponent, but they would have none of it.

Now that is funny and all so true too. The fans turn rather quickly I have noticed too and so much for that loyal fan through good and the bad times over the years. :P They only come around when good things are happening.

Now that is funny and all so true too. The fans turn rather quickly I have noticed too and so much for that loyal fan through good and the bad times over the years. :P They only come around when good things are happening.

Just wait till Patrick Crayton drops the first big pass thrown his way :P

but then again I am open with my hate of Crayton and Roy Williams...Mike Rupp too.... so I'm consistent at least!

Same thing with the cowboy fans.... When Romo loses ANOTHER playoff game this year and the cowboys go 13 years WITHOUT a playoff game won, all of the cowboy fans will shut up like they did last year after the GIANTS ELIMINATED them in Dallas....

What about when the Devils lose a few games in a row and some fans turn on the whole team real quick? huh? Many times I here people bitch and moan when the Devils dont win every game.....so much for loyal Devils fans... right?

Seriously you are completely wrong about all giants fans.... just shut up already and accept the giants were the better team last year when they eliminated the cowboys and sent T.O. and company home CRYING!!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!! thats my QB!!! WAAAAAHHHH!!

but then again I am open with my hate of Crayton and Roy Williams...Mike Rupp too.... so I'm consistent at least!

So true Crasher... Cowboy fans act the same way but never see it.. I guess everything some cowboys fans do and say is perfectly right and justified.... because they are perfect.

LOL! :P Crayton has to live with dropping that TD that would have won the game. He lives with that everyday and I expect him to have a great season. More like a "redemption" season for him and the whole team after last years let down. Roy will have a good season too me thinks. I never really get down on any player like that, but Crayton really let down bigtime last year and threw away their SB. There are players to reem in on like Crayton, but still have the confidence in them to bounce back Crasher. ;)

Redemption..... whatever... he ran his mouth all damn year and then drops the biggest pass of his career (Alvin Harper catches that ball and gets in the end zone :P)

though... seriously... last year's LONG dead now... time to stop living on past Super Bowls Giant fans B )

Redemption..... whatever... he ran his mouth all damn year and then drops the biggest pass of his career (Alvin Harper catches that ball and gets in the end zone :P)

though... seriously... last year's LONG dead now... time to stop living on past Super Bowls Giant fans B )

Man those years with Harper were great. :P

You are right Crasher, it was last year and LONG dead now. Past is the past and have to live for today and THIS season.

LOL! :P Crayton has to live with dropping that TD that would have won the game. He lives with that everyday and I expect him to have a great season. More like a "redemption" season for him and the whole team after last years let down. Roy will have a good season too me thinks. I never really get down on any player like that, but Crayton really let down bigtime last year and threw away their SB. There are players to reem in on like Crayton, but still have the confidence in them to bounce back Crasher. ;)

good luck in the playoffs maybe the cowboys will finally win a playoff game after 12 years..... what a joke..

Crayton is a 3rd string WR if that.. he is not that good.... he is a talk. he shot off his mouth and couldnt back it up last year....

You are right Crasher, it was last year and LONG dead now. Past is the past and have to live for today and THIS season.

you're right..... maybe the cowboys will win a playoff game THIS season; after all its been 12 years

you're right..... maybe the cowboys will win a playoff game THIS season; after all its been 12 years

You insist on the Cowboys not winning a playoff game in 12 years, but they have the most playoff wins and SB in NFL history. It does not make any sense. Yeah it is nice to brag now that the Giants finally won a SB after 18 years since their last one, but it has only been 13 years since the last SB for the Cowboys. Teams go thru their droughts and years of not winning playoff games and SB including the Giants, Steelers, 49'ers etc. It could be a lot worse if you are a fan of a team that has never been to the SB or even to the playoffs. Every dog has their day and what comes around goes around. Same can be said about teams in the NFL.

You insist on the Cowboys not winning a playoff game in 12 years, but they have the most playoff wins and SB in NFL history. It does not make any sense. Yeah it is nice to brag now that the Giants finally won a SB after 18 years since their last one, but it has only been 13 years since the last SB for the Cowboys. Teams go thru their droughts and years of not winning playoff games and SB including the Giants, Steelers, 49'ers etc. It could be a lot worse if you are a fan of a team that has never been to the SB or even to the playoffs. Every dog has their day and what comes around goes around. Same can be said about teams in the NFL.

true.. but other teams and fans need to give credit when credit is due.. instead of saying the giants "had a magical once in a life time" playoff run... Why not say the Giants played well, made no mistakes and capitalized on the other teams mistakes.... thats all im asking out of Cowboy, Packer, and Patriots fans....

Last year the giants played BETTER, they were the BETTER team when it counted.... just ADMIT it and I'll shut up about it.

true.. but other teams and fans need to give credit when credit is due.. instead of saying the giants "had a magical once in a life time" playoff run... Why not say the Giants played well, made no mistakes and capitalized on the other teams mistakes.... thats all im asking out of Cowboy, Packer, and Patriots fans....

What? It can't be both?

You can't tell me the Devils runs in 95 and 03 weren't magic carpet rides of a team that shouldn't overachieving and getting it done?

Didn't I make the SAME analogy to the Steelers Super Bowl Run?

It's also over, dead and buried... and I'm sure if we all didn't live in the area of fraud hop on the trendy team fans (case in point look at all the big red R's on people cars' of late :P)... it would be different... but it is what it is, and I'm very select assuming the typical fan I'm running into is more fraud then real fan... real fans are defined by their suffering, miserable losses and tough seasons :P

Imagine how angry I'd be if I lived in LA :lol:

Last year the giants played BETTER, they were the BETTER team when it counted.... just ADMIT it and I'll shut up about it.

I have said it many times last season here and gave credit to the Giants. You may have missed it. The Giants deserved every bit they got last season and also got some help too. They played the best and it was a magical run. Al Michaels even said that last night in the pregame, so I am not knocking the Giants for their magical season. Some teams do have them you know. I always give credit when credit is deserved around here. Like I said, you must have missed it. I am sure you wouldn't give any credit if it was the Cowboys, Patriots or Packers winning would you?

What? It can't be both?

You can't tell me the Devils runs in 95 and 03 weren't magic carpet rides of a team that shouldn't overachieving and getting it done?

Didn't I make the SAME analogy to the Steelers Super Bowl Run?

It's also over, dead and buried... and I'm sure if we all didn't live in the area of fraud hop on the trendy team fans (case in point look at all the big red R's on people cars' of late :P)... it would be different... but it is what it is, and I'm very select assuming the typical fan I'm running into is more fraud then real fan... real fans are defined by their suffering, miserable losses and tough seasons :P

Imagine how angry I'd be if I lived in LA :lol:

So true Crasher when it comes to real fans going thru suffering, miserable losses and tough seasons. ;)

Somewhat was what I was trying to say too. teams do get magical seasons and playoff runs. The Patriots got their first SB win on a bad call in that Raiders game (the tuck rule now), the Steelers had their magical run to their SB and the Giants sure did have a magical run in the playoffs last season coming out of nowhere. So that is a magical run when you are not even suppose to be there. Some have the wrong impressions on what a magical season really is all about. It is over, dead and buried now. It is a new season and really time to focus on THIS season then reminise in the past seasons.

Edited by SatansDevils

Some teams do have them you know.

....Except the cowboys right? Because if they win it all, they were supposed to, right?

Im sure most are writing off the Giants this year saying they have no chance and there is no way they can win it again.... because it was so "magical".... but thats ok, because IF they do win it again, all of you will be even more shocked and it will be more "magical".. :rolleyes:

just remember the Giants own the cowboys when it counts PLAYOFF time..... 1-0.... :whistling:

When you're 12-4, 13-3... 16-0... you're SUPPOSED to win

when you stumble into the playoffs and somehow find the switch like the Giants and Steelers did.... it's things falling into place and things going their way, there's a HUGE difference, and if you can't see that you're going to have one lonely back, because unless you have some killer reach... ain't no one else patting it for ya :P

San Diego too had a VERY good run last year where things went their way, until they just ran out of players... now those players are back (well minus Merriman who will explode on the field this year)

it's no fluke either that most magical run teams fall short the next year... when things fall perfectly right one year they WON'T again the next

but yeah you beat a Redskin team that forgot you're allowed to no huddle and pass the ball past the first down line... break out the parade now :boogie: