Goal Line Blitz MMORPG Season 5 Thread

LOTCB

Season 5 is about to begin tomorrow and I wanted to see how some of you were doing....

Also, for anyone who might be interested in signing up (free, no spam etc) its a fun Football Simulator site use the following link:

Goal Line Blitz

Also, I am a GM for the Davao Devil Dogs and a Defensive Coordinator....we are always looking for players to either start or be solid backups. Last year, we went 13-3 and we are building an even stronger team for the next season. Here is a link to our team:

Dava Devil Dogs

If any of you have interest, PM me on Goal Line Blitz or here...or any other questions you might have if you are interested in signing up.

Season 5 is about to begin tomorrow and I wanted to see how some of you were doing....

Also, for anyone who might be interested in signing up (free, no spam etc) its a fun Football Simulator site use the following link:

Goal Line Blitz

Also, I am a GM for the Davao Devil Dogs and a Defensive Coordinator....we are always looking for players to either start or be solid backups. Last year, we went 13-3 and we are building an even stronger team for the next season. Here is a link to our team:

Dava Devil Dogs

If any of you have interest, PM me on Goal Line Blitz or here...or any other questions you might have if you are interested in signing up.

CMON DAVAO

I have a level 12 FB and unfortunately have been sitting on my ass for the past 3 weeks because I'm a free agent. Anywho if you need a FB I'm C00RS LIGHT. Last season I played I had 5 TD's. I don't remember my other stats because they reset somehow.

It seemed like fun when I was on the PC team but after a certain level you automatically become a free agent. Since then I've been waiting some kind of contract offer but there's a ton of people sitting on free agency.

Again, if you need me let me know!

It seemed like fun when I was on the PC team but after a certain level you automatically become a free agent. Since then I've been waiting some kind of contract offer but there's a ton of people sitting on free agency.

Kinda feel the same way... not good enough to make my own team so you sit and hope for a contract offer... CMON UNEMPLOYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who do not have a team:

Go to Marketplace > My FA's and Click Place Ad...that is a big help when looking for someone to sign you..also check the forums...tomorrow they are releasing a lot of new expansion teams so tomorrow is the day to look for a new team

Well my main guy is a DT so that sucked last season as my team decided to run 3 lineman most of the time so the DT got tripled team on most downs.

I'm also trying a modified slow build on a DE and I think it's working pretty well. He is going to have ~64 agility at level 9 with full equipment.

Really ANYONE can get on a team.. just hit the forums, send some messages youll get some offers.

Not if you had a FS. There were too many so teams didn't need any new ones but I think that will change with the new teams.

Well my main guy is a DT so that sucked last season as my team decided to run 3 lineman most of the time so the DT got tripled team on most downs.

I'm also trying a modified slow build on a DE and I think it's working pretty well. He is going to have ~64 agility at level 9 with full equipment.

Not if you had a FS. There were too many so teams didn't need any new ones but I think that will change with the new teams.

The slow building is a great idea actually....and you are definitely on the right track with the agility for a speed rushing DE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Goal Line Blitz

Dava Devil Dogs

Whoa, you guys are having a huge year. Is that going to be your first championship possibly?

My DE had a monster year

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=664872

But my team had no offense so we lost our first playoff game.