OBAMA TRIED TO STALL GIS' IRAQ WITHDRAWAL

Devilish34

"He asked why we were not prepared to delay an agreement until after the US elections and the formation of a new administration in Washington," Zebari said in an interview.

Obama insisted that Congress should be involved in negotiations on the status of US troops - and that it was in the interests of both sides not to have an agreement negotiated by the Bush administration in its "state of weakness and political confusion."

Seems pretty reasonable

Not (N)Єverson

edit: I forgot only the NY Times is a creditable source :)

Compared to the other newspapers in NY...definitely.

I read most of them daily. The Post, Daily News, etc are terrible. 90% of the articles are about cats being stuck in trees, and the rest of the paper is ads for toe fungus removal, or liposuction.

edit: I have never read a thought provoking article in the post. Not even close.

Edited by oofrostonoo

Amir Taheri:

In May 2006, he published an explosive story in the Post (since removed from the paper's site), as well as Canada's National Post, about an Iranian law that forced Jews to wear a yellow stripe, stoking fears of a second Nazi Germany. Only problem: it turned out to be a complete fabrication.

Anything he writes should be read with the knowledge that Mr. Taheri does not have a reputation for precise reporting.

yeah with the exception of their 2 tremendous hockey writers (NOT...lol!), I would rank the NY Post right up there with the Weekly World News as a source of credible information.

by the way, has anyone seen Bat Boy recently?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.