MSG+ 2 on Dish??

Schenley

According to MSG's Overflow listing, the game should be on Channel 449 on Dish. That channel is a no show...

I just called Dish Network and was on the phone for 35 minutes with some idiot who kept apologizing. He had me trying all these channels that I knew weren't going to work.

Can anyone else with Dish Network see the game tonight? Or, is it just me that's f'ed?

This is annoying! I pay for Center Ice and for all the regional sports channels. I can watch 12 other games except the one I want to watch!!

• 3 months later...

OK, I was just going to live with this, since I go to most of the games anyway... However, tomorrow's game (Marty's return) is on Overflow... Wouldn't ya know? I've been back and forth with both Dish and MSG and neither of them can tell me why I cannot watch any overflow games. Does anyone else have this problem?

Bueller?

According to MSG's Overflow listing, the game should be on Channel 449 on Dish. That channel is a no show...

I just called Dish Network and was on the phone for 35 minutes with some idiot who kept apologizing. He had me trying all these channels that I knew weren't going to work.

Can anyone else with Dish Network see the game tonight? Or, is it just me that's f'ed?

This is annoying! I pay for Center Ice and for all the regional sports channels. I can watch 12 other games except the one I want to watch!!

Sometimes overflow channels don't "show up" until games start. For example the overflow on my Comcast will not be listed in the TV listing but when game starts the game will be on that channel instead of whatever is listed. I'd just go check out the channel at game time and it'll probably be there if it's listed as the overflow.

Sometimes overflow channels don't "show up" until games start. For example the overflow on my Comcast will not be listed in the TV listing but when game starts the game will be on that channel instead of whatever is listed. I'd just go check out the channel at game time and it'll probably be there if it's listed as the overflow.

Thanks for your replies... I know they should be in the 440 range, and I know they sometimes don't show up until game time. I wasted 45 minutes of my life with a spastic Dish Network "tech support" rep during a game back in November trying all kinds of different channels.

What happens is that I put in 449 (for example), and it goes to the next highest channel number (454 if I remember correctly). There is no blackout warning or "check back" message.

Thanks for your replies... I know they should be in the 440 range, and I know they sometimes don't show up until game time. I wasted 45 minutes of my life with a spastic Dish Network "tech support" rep during a game back in November trying all kinds of different channels.

What happens is that I put in 449 (for example), and it goes to the next highest channel number (454 if I remember correctly). There is no blackout warning or "check back" message.

on your remote when you hit guide twice, make sure you have "All Channels" selected and not just "HD Channels".

that could be why the channels skip...