Deja Vu

E-Devil

How was the goal Cujo gave up?

This game sounds really good. I'm listening to it on NHL Radio on WFAN in NY. Sam Rosen is broadcasting it. He really does a great job with these games!

Also, Detroit thought they had tied it but got whistled for a penalty. Big play in this game plus Giguere stoned Shanahan shorthanded.

Sounds like a good game so far.

the goal CuJo gave up was just AWFUL.. the Detroit guy was all over Paulsson (whatever he's not a Devil I don't spell it right :P ).. and the puck shanked right through CuJo's legs who was clearly frozen on the play (I know it well)... CuJo's not gonna too welcome back in Detroit *l*

Thanks CM. I was aware that it was on ESPN2. But my brother is watching something in there.

The radio's fine. It has a great play-by-play 'caster and he's doing an outstanding job describing it.

Just thought this one stat Sam mentioned was amazing.

So far in this series, Giguere has faced 115 shots and stopped 112 :unsure::blink: .

Wow.

Rosen's a bit of a homer for the Rangers. But I've heard worse. Like Howie Rose and Joe Mcalety (sp?) for the Isles. Jeez, why dont the give those guys ralley towels.

Otherwise, Rosen is a very good anouncer. I like hime for NFL games as well.

Agreed CM. But when he's on a national broadcast like the Fox football games and the NHL radio games like tonight, Sam's awesome!

He really does a great job telling the listeners what's happening. And his delivery has always been excellent. He knows when to pick up the energy if the game's excitement level raises.

Man, Cujo must be feeling horrible. 7 GA isn't awful but he's given up a few bad ones.

The Chistov and Thomas goals in Game Two and I'm guessing the Pahlsson one tonight was bad just from Crash's description.

From the sounds of it, it seems like Detroit's getting good pressure on Anaheim but Giguere is a step ahead of their passes. Like Zetterberg set-up Hull for the one-timer but Giguere had it read and stopped him.

Detroit gets its third PP here.

One further point. Detroit was down by a goal to Vancouver in Game 3 last year before rallying to win it in the 3rd period.

Just something to keep in mind.

The Chistov and Thomas goals in Game Two and I'm guessing the Pahlsson one tonight was bad just from Crash's description.

I give up that goal on an all-too frequent basis when we all go out and play hockey.. the defenseman ties the guy up... you got no clue what he wants to

do and the next thing you know you are SWEARING for leaving your legs WIDE open... I know it all too well :rolleyes:

Thank God I'm not in the NHL *l*

The Wings looking major ticked at the WORLD now !!

It doesn't look good for the Wings. They really are on the ropes.

Giguere is 24-for-24 tonight through two stanzas. Amazing.

Anaheim starts the third with 59 seconds of power play time. If they score another, you have to think it's lights out for the defending champs.

The end had some nastiness too. Shanahan was involved.

The 3rd should be interesting.

Just a note. The Blues took care of the Canucks 3-1 in Game 3 to go up two-games-to-one in their series.

It wasn't the worst goal I have seen but goalies have to make saves like that in playoffs otherwise it is doubtful your team is going to win the cup.

Giguere on the other end made a nice save on Hull. Came out and challenged him and closed his five hole just in time. However if Hull got some more steam on that I am convinced he would have scored.

Well, another awful Cujo mistake leads to a Ducks goal. Sounds like Cujo left the net and Chistov got a gimme.

The radio analyst is tearing him apart for it. He said, "Typical Joseph. Never a good frontrunner. But he was always a good underdog."

He really got on him.

I guess it's not meant to be for Detroit.

One last thought. Who would have guessed that Ed Belfour would not only have a better season than Cujo but seems to have a lot more left unlike Cujo???

Cujo sounds done. He really has regressed.

Sad.

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Conference Quarterfinals

OTTAWA def. New York 4-0

NEW JERSEY def. Boston 4-2

TAMPA BAY def. Washinton 4-3

PHILADELPHIA def. Toronto 4-3

Conference Semifinals

OTTAWA def. Tampa Bay 4-2

NEW JERSEY def. Philadalphia 4-3

Conference Finals

NEW JERSEY def. Ottawa 4-3

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Conference Quarterfinals

DALLAS def. Edmunton 4-2

DETROIT def. Anaheim 4-1

COLORADO def. Minnesota 4-2

VANCOUVER def. St. Louis 4-3

Conference Semifinals

DALLAS def. Vancouver 4-3

COLORADO def. Detroit 4-3

Conference Finals

DALLAS def. Colorado 4-3

STANLEY CUP FINALS

NEW JERSEY def. Dallas 4-3

Luckily I only pick Det. to go to the semis, but right now only 3 of my quarterfinal picks are actually ahead in their series. Not good for my predictions, but I love this upset stuff (as long as it's not the Devils)