NFL Week 14

CRASHER

what the fvck did i just read?

For all their hype the Cowboys have no quality receivers that can run correct and quick routes. Witten is the only guy that does. The other receivers don't have the skill to break defensive coverage and get open quick enough. Romo typically has to buy time by scrambling until one of his receivers can finally break free. You saw the difference when Brad Johnson, who can't scramble, got no support from the WR's.

I don't even think Dallas has a top 20 WR statistically in terms or yardage or catches.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy that was something to watch. Nothing like running all over a team.

I'm going to say this: Jonathan Stewart is AWESOME..plain and simple..what a dynamic duo the Panthers have at RB..

Panthers OL was tremendous last night..pushed the Tampa Front 4 all over the field, especially in the 2nd half.

Jon Beason: The most underrated LB in the NFL.

I know I know...it was not the media's darlings, the NFC East or the Pats*, but what a good game that was last night..

Kudos to Antonio Bryant, who shows the immense talent he had coming out of college.

I do have concerns about Jake though, sometimes 'he has a little Drew in him' and holds the ball too long and tries to force a play when he should just throw the ball away

Why he's picking on his star RB when his replacement had 160+ total yards in the game is a mystery

how about calling out your QB for his Neil O'Donnell impression or his OC for his idiot playcalling in the crunch time in an AWFUL weather game???

TZ: I am actually dreading this game. We beat the crap out of you guys in the first half our last game only to see victory sail on by with a courageous effort by big Ben. I HATE PLAYING PITTSBURGH.

And Suggs's looking for bounties vs Ward.. LOL

But seriously, this team has changed for the early season,they are right now on a hot streak of 4-0, winning vs Bengals,Redskins,Cowboys,Patriots,

While they let that game away vs the Colts.. We SHOULD have won that game..That still pisses me off that we lost vs the Colts..

Or the fact we lost vs the Giants.. It was close until that Safety :(

Anyway, if the Steelers wins, they clinch the AFC NORTH, since they'll be 11-3 while the Ravens will be 9-5

This game is gonna be so important, but I don't know why, I sense that debacle we had back in 06-07 vs you guys (In Balti) lol :P

Seriously, this should be a hard fought battle, can't decide who's going to win though.

How many since the Jimmy Johnson era, when he was "in-charge": 0

How many teams EVER got to take advantage and fleece a team like they did Minnesota in that Hershel Walker trade?

Also to be fair, making the playoffs in football is harder then just about any sport (maybe baseball is as tough), you EARN your trips to the show in the NFL, and crazy sh!t can happen in a one game playoff

And Suggs's looking for bounties vs Ward.. LOL

But seriously, this team has changed for the early season,they are right now on a hot streak of 4-0, winning vs Bengals,Redskins,Cowboys,Patriots,

While they let that game away vs the Colts.. We SHOULD have won that game..That still pisses me off that we lost vs the Colts..

Or the fact we lost vs the Giants.. It was close until that Safety :(

Anyway, if the Steelers wins, they clinch the AFC NORTH, since they'll be 11-3 while the Ravens will be 9-5

This game is gonna be so important, but I don't know why, I sense that debacle we had back in 06-07 vs you guys (In Balti) lol :P

Seriously, this should be a hard fought battle, can't decide who's going to win though.

I hate playing you guys because its seems Big Ben almost makes some fluke play that turns into a game breaking play. I get many a grey hair watching us play Pittsburgh.

I think the only people that will truly LOVE this weekends game between us are: Jet, Dolphin, Pats, Colts, and Titan fans. Because both teams are going to get beat up by each other.

I hate playing you guys because its seems Big Ben almost makes some fluke play that turns into a game breaking play. I get many a grey hair watching us play Pittsburgh.

I think the only people that will truly LOVE this weekends game between us are: Jet, Dolphin, Pats, Colts, and Titan fans. Because both teams are going to get beat up by each other.

... and the two teams playing these guys the week after :whistling: :whistling:

... and the two teams playing these guys the week after :whistling: :whistling:

I believe Pitt has Tennessee which will be tough.

Fortunately, we only play Dallas and Jacksonville the rest of the way. We will probably knock Dallas out of the playoffs and then rest up even more against the Jags.

I believe Pitt has Tennessee which will be tough.

Fortunately, we only play Dallas and Jacksonville the rest of the way. We will probably knock Dallas out of the playoffs and then rest up even more against the Jags.

realistically they're already out (4-0 guaranteed them a spot... 3-1 makes them likely... but I have no faith in this team making big plays when it counts), I'd not talk too much smack with that pop-gun offense you guys are running, and the scary good way the Dallas D is playing.... Cowboys could be feasting on some blue hen on the 20th B )

(not to mention this team loves to respond once it's already too late :P)

I'd not talk too much smack with that pop-gun offense you guys are running, and the scary good way the Dallas D is playing.... Cowboys could be feasting on some blue hen on the 20th B

Even with our 3rd string, rookie QB at the helm our POP GUN offense has scored more than the loaded paper tiger Dallas offense. And your D played one good game in bad weather and played Seattle so I wouldn't put much stock in "recent" games.

Even with our 3rd string, rookie QB at the helm our POP GUN offense has scored more than the loaded paper tiger Dallas offense. And your D played one good game in bad weather and played Seattle so I wouldn't put much stock in "recent" games.

Well any three of your QBs are better then our QBs not named Romo. so that wipes out 3 games, and not to mention how many of those points for are scored on your DEFENSE... please we can all play the stats game

I'd take more stock in shutting down the 49er offense since it was comething the "destined for the Super Bowl" Jets couldn't :giggle:

Well any three of your QBs are better then our QBs not named Romo. so that wipes out 3 games, and not to mention how many of those points for are scored on your DEFENSE... please we can all play the stats game

I'd take more stock in shutting down the 49er offense since it was something the "destined for the Super Bowl" Jets couldn't :giggle:

CMON BENINGO!!!!!!!!!

I'd take more stock in shutting down the 49er offense since it was comething the "destined for the Super Bowl" Jets couldn't :giggle:

Fair enough. Our D has scored probably half our points.