NFL Week 14

CRASHER

Eight BIG games this weekend as we begin to send the fraud teams home as the league sprints to the final bell.... Bills fans lose their mind and hope, dogs and cats co-exist... all we need now is for Sean Avery to call Jessica Simpson sloppy seconds (hell he is still in Dallas... for now

:P) Oh let's just kick this puppy off!!

Thursday Dec 4:

Oakland at San Diego:

CMON... you're not watching this... you're watching Devils and Flyers and you know it... and I can't blame ya... neither one of these teams are worth your time.... San Diego hasn't fallen THAT far off the cliff yet and they love pounding on the Raiders like I do friends who stand on me in front of my crease... come to Morristown and play hockey if you are bored enough for this!

Prediction: Chargers

Game Quality: DUD

Sunday Dec 7:

Jacksonville at Chicago:

UGH.. this had such potential back in August (but then again so did the Eagles and Bills).. now it's just a train wreck... anyone who watched it Monday saw how the Jags said fvck IT and let Steve Slaton run apesh!t on them... and I'd expect a similar game fomr Matt Forte this afternoon.... shame this wasn't a week 4 game, I'd be all over it....

Prediction: Bears

Vikings at Lions:

You could suspend 15 of the Vikings starting 22 and they'd win this game... poop-inducing drugs or NOT... they win this easy...unless Beningo picks them in the survivor pool or something :lol:

Prediction: Vikings

Bengals at Colts:

Can Cinci play Detroit Week 17, or like the Wild Card weekend in a "#1 draft pick match??"

That would amuse me :P... till then I got nothin....

Prediction: Colts (man who did they blow for this end of year schedule?)

Eagles at Giants:

The Eagles life-support system is about as strong as their fans tolerance in not booing them... (amazing how in the NFL's no-tolerance policy, that Antonio Pierce has not been suspended for you know... umm.. obstructing justice??)... so yeah, I'd normally take the Eagles to win this game and stay alive, but I've not been reminded in the last 45 seconds that the Giants are the greatest team since Jesus and the Disciples :P

Prediction: Giants (should be a fight though)

Game Quality: *** 1/2

Cleveland at Tennessee:

Untrue that the Browns asked to borrow Vince Young since the Ttians are not using him... they should though...

have Ken Dorsey... will suffer... and suffer they shall!!

Prediction: Titans

Falcons at Saints:

WOW... a good meaningful game with both teams alive!! I kinda believe in the Falcons and the mojo they got going (they go 2-2 and they are probably in the playoffs... who saw that coming??).... and the Saints, they blew their load already and found out it was full of blanks....I know this is a home cooking conference... but I can't buy the Saints at this point....could be fun to watch if the Falcon offense gets going....

Prediction: Falcons

Game Quality: ***

Houston at Green Bay:

Can the Packers lose any more games in more STUPID fashion... the stupid fan looks at this game and goes "well golly, they miss Brett Fraud... look what he's doing with the jets"... this is why they are stupid fans! Green Bay has been neat up on defense, the running game is limp and the coaching has been awful (you DO NOT kick the field goal at 4th and a foot, then have an awful kick off and let the Panthers all but bury you in the playoff hunt... GO FOR IT... SCORE or make them go 99 YARDS TO BEAT YOU... ass hat!! (and yes I said this as they lined up 4th and a Foot)... Houston had their little big win last week... though would be good to see Mario Williams (still laughing at him over Bush and Young?? You're that stupid fan I mentioned :P) getting after Rodgers....

Prediction: Green Bay (Houston can't do it twice)

Miami at Toronto:

HOW DUMB ARE THE BILLS... ok I get it... you're going to Toronto, Brian Burke will be your new GM, and the Maple Bills is catchy... I see you want to have a division game up there to pump your new fans up... but WHY IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU TAKE THE ONE TEAM YOU HAVE A REAL HOME FIELD AND WEATHER EDGE ON AND PUT THEM IN A DOME!! Farooq the Billls they don't deserve this one!!!

Prediction: Miami (I can blame no Bill fan for abandoning ship)

Game Quality: * 3/4 (no Lynch, no Edwards.. no fun!)

4pm:

Jets at 49ers:

The Jets suck on the West Coast... the 49ers suck everywhere but play hard... they're getting a little better... but me's not believing it... besides if you play in Meadowlands you're so special you make NJ into NYC, walk on water and are above criminals on your team :rolleyes: ... so how could Fumblin Frank Gore stand a chance??

Prediction: Jets

Game Quality: *

Patriots at Seattle:

They still let the SeaSucks play?? Just forefit and save teams the flying expense :P

Prediction: Pats:

Chiefs at Broncos:

This could be a revenge game... thougf if Denver loses... San Diego still feels it... I dunno....Denver has found a running game since last they met, and that roten douche Shanahan won't let them roll over twice....could be a more fun game then expected....

Prediction: Broncos

Game Quality: * 1/2

Rams at Cardinals:

The Cards have been beaten on by the NFC East of late (like the old days)... the Rams are not in the NFC East... hell they should be playing Rutgers :P.... Arizona gets to feel better about themselves this week

Prediction: Cardinals

Dallas at Pittsburgh:

Game of the SEASON so far... Dallas needs to run the table to lock a playoff spot... Pitt needs to do the same to fend off the convict Ravens... the Steelers do seem to get beat up on the offensive side by bigger teams and the Dallas D has been bringing it of late... the people's pinky seems to be at 100% and I think Dallas can beat this team up and win a game they GOTTA have in so many ways... GET ER DUN!!!!!!!!!

Prediction: Dallas

Game Quality: ***** (5 star slobberknocker!!!)

815 pm:

Baltimore at Washington

Talk about a convict team... look at the Ravens... nevermore! Anyway... fascintating matchup of the best back in the league against a top level run defense... the Redskins do get beat up by big aggro teams like this though and both teams BADLY need this one... should be a good one to watch.. but since we're feuling delusions this week... here's a manta-bone....

Prediciton: Ravens

Monday Dec 8:

Tampa at Carolina:

HUGE GAME!! CMON PANTHERS !!! They need to win this if they are thinking division and bye week... so does Tampa though... I think Carolina won the first one right?? But this divsion is so home cooking... and the Panthers were spoon fed a miracle last week.. maybe it's mojo and I still don't love Tampa's offense.... I'd write more but the battery is dying!

Prediction: Carolina

Game Quality: *** 3/4

Edited by CRASHER

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goodness is that a BAD game tonight...I can live without that network tonight!!!!!!!!!

LOTS of good games this week....man I did not realize Dallas' schedule was so tough to finish...almost a must win this week...

I smell a Saints victory this week for what that is worth....

And now we will also find out who the Ravens really are i the next 3 weeks...I love watching Flacco...but I am still not 100 percent sold they are for real in regards to a serious contender...they are very good..but how good?

Tampa killed Carolina in the first one. The Panthers couldn't move the ball.

my laptop battery was on life support and I had to go on memory... sorry :P

makes me like Carolina even more in this one if they lost the first one

Yeah the Jets are going to have to win at least one of these West Coast trips this year especially considering they're ALL crap teams. It is insane to have four WC trips in the same season, can't the NFL put two of these games in back-to-back weeks and cut the number of trips to three at least?

I was aghast when I heard about the Bills playing the Fish in Toronto a couple weeks ago...as luck would have it, it's supposed to be 28 and snowy on Sunday and Toronto won't open it's dome; the Bills deserve to lose for putting a cash grab ahead of winning (not to mention screwing the loyal fans they currently have).

815 pm:

Baltimore at Washington

Talk about a convict team... look at the Ravens... nevermore! Anyway... fascintating matchup of the best back in the league against a top level run defense... the Redskins do get beat up by big aggro teams like this though and both teams BADLY need this one... should be a good one to watch.. but since we're feuling delusions this week... here's a manta-bone....

Prediciton: Ravens

I love you man.

This probably means we will lose.

How is Pit/Dal 5 starts, but Carolina/Tampa which involves two 9-3 teams fighting for the division and possible wild card lives only 3.75? If anything the ratings should be reversed.

I am glad that you are finally accepting the inevitable Giants/Jets Super Bowl.

I've said all year Tampa is a good team but vanilla as hell on offense

I've also been saying all this year as well that Carolina is as schizophrenic a 9-3 team that I have EVER seen (they implode, but beat the Raiders, get a stupid gift bomb from Steve Smith last week to beat Green Bay, the QB is a turnover party waiting to happen), and they're beating up on a softer schedule (NFC North and AFC West compared to NFC West and AFC North)... and the loser of Tampa or Carolina is STILL in the driver's seat for the Wild Card...

Dallas loses now and they're DONE... forget them, the Steelers schedule is ROUGH (Dal, @ Bal, @ Ten and Cleveland) they too could fall to 10-6, and not win the divsion and get tossed into the pack... Jesus Christ because I think a Cowboys game is gonna be good... maybe BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE A GOOD GAME??

Wow... amazing :blink:

and a Giant/Jets Super Bowl makes the phony bandwagon-iers head explode in this area, so it's like dropping an atomic bomb on this city without the uneeded fallout, and I sit at home and play Playstation on my shiny new 1080i TV that weekend B )

Yeah the Jets are going to have to win at least one of these West Coast trips this year especially considering they're ALL crap teams. It is insane to have four WC trips in the same season, can't the NFL put two of these games in back-to-back weeks and cut the number of trips to three at least?

I was aghast when I heard about the Bills playing the Fish in Toronto a couple weeks ago...as luck would have it, it's supposed to be 28 and snowy on Sunday and Toronto won't open it's dome; the Bills deserve to lose for putting a cash grab ahead of winning (not to mention screwing the loyal fans they currently have).

On behalf of the Dolphin Nation, I would like to personally thank the Buffalo Bills organization for putting the bottom line on the balance sheet ahead of the bottom line on the field. Much appreciated.

Sincerely,

The Dolphin Nation

I was going to say it sucks for the Bills, but you know what, the 49ers came into Buffalo last week on the last day of November and became the first West Coast team to win in the Eastern time zone all season. So the Bills beat San Fran...then maybe they'd get some sympathy.

Edited by devilsrule33

I was going to say it sucks for the Bills, but you know what, the 49ers came into Buffalo last week on the last day of November and became the first West Coast team to win in the Eastern time zone all season. So the Bills should have beat San Fran, and then maybe they'd get some sympathy.

and kept a fan :P

:rofl:

Someone told me there was a game last night? I have to assume this was on the invisible NFL Network?

it was pretty bad :P

the highlight was the camera crew following Russell and the cart into the locker room since the game was so putird

(well and the replay of the Lane Kiffin Press Conference :lol:)

it was pretty bad :P

the highlight was the camera crew following Russell and the cart into the locker room since the game was so putird

(well and the replay of the Lane Kiffin Press Conference :lol:)

Did they show Al Davis using the projector from 1991 using Windows 3.0?