What Channel Is The Game?

poisler

It's on MSG. One thing to note is that, unlike FSNY, there is no replay of the game early tomorrow. So if you were planning to tape the game you have to do it starting at 7pm.

Also, according to the TV listings, there is NO pre-game on MSG for the Devs. They are replaying Angles from last night. Does this suck or what?

Although it could be worse, they could be on Metro.

Ae your sure it's on MSG? Tvguide says something else is on at that time.

Check your paper's TV listings - they are usually more up-to-date than anything else. Also, check msgnetwork.com, I think they have their TV line-up on there.

I can't get the MSG or the NESN feed, and I have Center Ice. I only get it on ESPN. Same with the Stars - no local feed here in Dallas. So I guess ESPN has the exclusive on all the games tonight (except the Canadian broadcast of the Ottawa game, which is on Center Ice).

Correction. I just opened an email from the Stars saying that FSSW decided to show the Astros game tonight, instead of the Stars. <_<

But those with DirecTV can see it on an extra channel. So much for the ESPN exclusive theory.