signed pucks yesterday?

No1betterNJDevs

It wasnt about everyone getting a chance to get a puck, it was about raising money for the great cause...

The Devils didnt care if someone bought all 500, as long as they were all sold.....

WAAAHHHH WAAAAHHHH WAAAAHHHH I didnt get a puck, WAAAAHHHH he got more than me, that is not fair! WAAAHHHH!

so much crying, whining and complaining. :rolleyes:

From someone who wasnt at the game or waiting 40 minutes in line.

And if any of those pucks ended up on eBay, only an idiot would buy them. There's no certificate of authenticity, so it could be any schmuck who wrote his name on them. I might use my Colin White puck as a coaster.

Why would an "idiot" not buy them if they know the real thing from a forgery? :rolleyes:

A COA does not make the autograph real. The autograph itself makes it real. A COA doesn't take a fake auto and magically make it real. Anyone can print up a 1/2 cent COA on their home computer.

"Yeah i forged it, but here's a COA and now it's real!".

Be familiar with the players autos and signing patterns and a person will lose the reliance on the COA securiity blanket. If someone wants to go to great lengths to forge a Pandolfo, Greene, Weekes, Holik or Rupp auto as being passable, then not only are they wasting their time, they are wasting their talents for something more constructive.

Edited by SJP20