$10 seats and playoff games?

ihaveaquestion

Yes, they still sell "Day of Game" cheap seats, but I believe those cost $20 for the playoffs. I have season tickets so I don't know about line time for playoff tickets. I have waited in line with friends though for Rangers games and the line was full by 2:30pm for a 7:00pm game.. I'm assuming that for round 1 the latest you could get in line would be 2pm, but I KNOW some idiot will be there by 10am

Yes, they still sell "Day of Game" cheap seats, but I believe those cost $20 for the playoffs. I have season tickets so I don't know about line time for playoff tickets. I have waited in line with friends though for Rangers games and the line was full by 2:30pm for a 7:00pm game.. I'm assuming that for round 1 the latest you could get in line would be 2pm, but I KNOW some idiot will be there by 10am

i was gunna go leave my house in si round 7 am and take train and w8 all day but i got my tickets from stubhub