NASCAR 2009 Season Thread - Jimmie Johnson wins 4 straight

I've been to a couple of NASCAR races at the Monster Mile. My friend has yearly tickets. But unfortunately for him -- and me -- times are a little tough these days so he keeps having to sell them year after year.

As much as I miss going, I don't miss the traffic on the Jersey Turnpike on the ride home.

Edited by 95Crash

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading to the Pocono race on Sunday, first time going there. I've heard mixed reviews about attending there and not being able to see. I'm 10 rows from the top and im going to bring a pair of binoculars to see the other side but I want to find out for myself.

Nice, I know a few people that went there and they enjoyed it.

Well since I am heading to game 7 in detroit this week, im going to try to hit up the Michigan truck and cup races. I really need to post some pictures from Dover and Pocono. I had a blast seeing Stewart win in Pocono and I enjoyed the track. I was pretty high up so I could see everything that was going on for the most part.

• 1 month later...

I wonder if Jr will get a win this season?

I like Jr. and wish he would start winning, but he can't use bad equipment as an excuse anymore. I wonder how long Hendrick will let him go on? Jr is the complete antithesis of his old man.

Any picks for pocono today? I think Johnson is going to get the Win.

Can't argue with that pick. Denny Hamilin usually runs well here as well and so does Carl Edwards, both of them are due for a win so I'm going with one of them.

This race looks like it may not get done today. Weather.com says rain all day so theres a good chance they could be running tomorrow.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Nice to see Red Bull get their first win, I like Vickers.

Did you guys see the Busch-Vickers incident at the Nationwide race on Saturday? I'm hoping that rivalry continues. The sport needs a good one.

I met vickers at a somerset patriots baseball game back in 2005. He was a really nice guy but ever since he wrecked Jr. in 2006 at dega I hate him.