Defeat :(

fisherandhavlatforever

We just beat the best team i n hockey, guys. Thank God!! I cant imagine how we did it. this team was twice as good as we were(talent-wise), so dont get crazy. Next to the 93' canadiens, this is the worst team to make it to the finlals, that I've ever seen. Thanks, Burns!! go baby, go!

Surely you must be joking.

go eat your sour grapes fisherforevafool...

with fans like you I hope the leafs win the next "cup for canada" and the senaturds sink into an abyyss of futility...

there are winners, and there are losers...

you and your team lost...show some dignity and live with it... :burn:

Un huh, just wanted to let ya know that I am 15. Not old enough for beer, I'll take the coffee though, you buying?

Time to grow up... Drink beer anyways, coffee stunts your growth... :) all in jest...

some points:

A) This was a hard fought series, that could have went either way.

B) The majority of penalties in this series weres BS calls... Theyd let you get away with murder, but then call you on jaywalking.

C) The Sens arent unbeatable... Thats the one thing I hate most about Sens fans in general... they feed off the ESPN and think they are god-sent to reign the NHL. Spezza isnt going to be as good as ESPN says he's going to be... He'll be good, no doubt about it... but he's going to need time, he made a lost of costly rookie mistakes...

D) A sign of true champion is how he responds to losing.

E) The Sens prooved they werent choke-artist this time around... Losing doesnt mean you choked, they got the 7th game of the ECF coming back from a 3-1 deficit, that either team could of won any of the previous games.

and lastly

F) Chara showed up a bit late--- became dominant in game 7, but seemed dormant games 1-6... and I think thats what cost you, besides Hossa having a bunch of trouble.

This is true but these guys like chara came to life cause the refs made them beleive.

Game 5&6 were clearly won with some help from the men in stripes. We all agree.

Ottawa had no heart. If there was a good play or goal they were on fire, but as soon as the Devils scored the Sens drew back and had a reality check.

The Devils played pracitically a period of hockey in game five on the penalty kill. There no way you can win on those odds. Then into game 6 at home, you just knew as a Devils fan they were not going to win.

Did you hear the comment from Clement in the game 7? It was during a play when all the sens fans got upset cause they wanted a penalty called on the Devils.

"you're not gonna get a call from these refs in a game seven. They will let the team decide who wins it."

Why didn't the refs let the teams decide game 5 for crying out loud?