Happy Birthday

Nieuwy25

That's something, isn't it? No pre-nup for Paul, either....wary of that whole thing.....she'll have two to feed and need at 64! :evil:

I love the old Wings' stuff.

How many Billions does he have???? She should be able to manage!

I feel bad for her...I mean if I were her I'd think Linda would have dibs on him in the afterlife... love is so weird... :wacko:

My oldest sister hogged John AND Paul to herself -- i think John was really her favorite though. My middle sister loved George and I was happy with Ringo although my sisters said I'd have to like Pete Best best -- In case you hadn't picked up on it we had this thing where we "were" every trio (we'd make foursomes into trios somehow too when it came to the Beatles and the Monkeys etc.) ...did you watch Yellow Submarine every time it was on when you were little?

I'm sorry, NJ but I just can't buy this business about never having heard a Beatles' song before! It's mind boggling... :blink: ...sounds like a ploy! <_<

She claimed she'd never heard a Beatles' song before???? That's impossible! :blink:

I feel bad for her...I mean if I were her I'd think Linda would have dibs on him in the afterlife... love is so weird... :wacko:

My oldest sister hogged John AND Paul to herself -- i think John was really her favorite though. My middle sister loved George and I was happy with Ringo although my sisters said I'd have to like Pete Best best -- In case you hadn't picked up on it we had this thing where we "were" every trio (we'd make foursomes into trios somehow too when it came to the Beatles and the Monkeys etc.) ...did you watch Yellow Submarine every time it was on when you were little?

Sounds like fun. :lol:

Would you believe I've never watched Yellow Submarine? I don't remember it even showing on TV when I was a teenager. I've watched "A Hard Day's Night" and "Help" bunches of times, and I have those on tape, but not "Yellow Submarine". I really should get it if only to have it for my collection.

I have almost all of the original U.S. album releases that I bought as a kid, plus tapes, plus now CDs. I have most of the Wings stuff, too. It's funny, but I wouldn't even acknowledge that Wings existed for the longest time. I couldn't get over the Beatles. But once I finally acknowledged the fact that they were really pretty good, I started buying it.

Out of all of his post-Beatle work, my very favorite is still "Maybe I'm Amazed".

I love that song too ^_^ I'm so dorky sometimes!

My sisters were really the beatles freaks - I was the follower -- they're 5 and 8 years older than I. Yellow submarine was great - we always had to go up to me (my I mean! :lol: I'll leave that because that's the way they spoke in the movie - freudian slip i guess!) parents bedroom and watch it on this 12 inch black and white TV! ( our good TV was - get this- a 14" color Sony trinitron - whats worse we had it until i was about 14 :lol: ) Anyhow - it was a riot - Because Ringo was so cool in it usually after a viewing I had to be Jeremy as opposed to Ringo...Jeremy was the nowhere man, endearing but basically a real arsehole...trauma...it sucked being the youngest sometimes. I also always cried at some point with him -- I think they left him or something...i dont remember the plot line much :lol: Man you've GOT to see that -- I mean, you don't know what a blue meanie is do you?

I have a really good long term memory - kind of scary even - no one would beleive I'm as young as I am with the things I remember from my childhood. Is yellow submarine on tape? It's been, dare I write, decades since I last saw it....truly decades.

It's probably available on tape or DVD. I really do need to check it out. It's the only "hole" in my Beatles collection.

I know what you mean about your memory - I am 11 years younger than my sister, and I can remember her listening to Elvis on her old "record player" in our bedroom. So my musical memory goes back further than you'd think.

I'm sorry, NJ but I just can't buy this business about never having heard a Beatles' song before! It's mind boggling... :blink: ...sounds like a ploy!   <_<

She claimed she'd never heard a Beatles' song before???? That's impossible! :blink:

She's after his money, I tell ya! That has to be the biggest bunch of mellarky I have ever heard!