NJDevs Louis Lamoriello Post Olympic Break / Trade Deadline

Louis Lamoriello

Good Afternoon,

I know it has been a great time since I posted here last fans but I just wanted to take this time out to address you great fans of this great forum and our great organization. With the recent addition of Ilya Kovalchuk and now today with the reactivation of David Clarkson, we look to be a serious contender for this years Stanley Cup run. We hope to activate Paul Martin by next week's game against the Rangers, and Mr. Martin will really be heading up our defensive corps. I am feverishly trying to make this team even better by tomorrows trade dead-line. I am off to a late lunch now with a few local area General Managers (and yes, as a matter of fact to Panera Bread.) Thank you to all of our great fans and I will keep you all posted on what is going on here on our organizations stand point. I will keep you individuals in the dark as per Lou Policy, until we are concrete and have made a final decision.

-L

This will be me for the rest of the afternoon.

lou-lamoriello-200-071109.jpg

Edited by Louis Lamoriello

Where'd he state the address? I wanted to take that down... :unsure:

Did I write about the salmon salad at Panera? I loved it when it came out -- because there was this $5 coupon and everyone gave me theirs so I was eating like a Queen not the cheapskate I am! You know and I always get the apple but it's always such a disappointment. I'm fussy about my apples I mussay. We had a great place in CT (Bishop's) and then in NY - Rowdy can tell you -- Golden Harvest Rowdy - I mean can you FIND a beter cider donut? Oh MY GAWD!

:unsure: did I just pollute Lou's thread...?

Duuuude... sorry

a213.gif