2 tickets St Patty's Day Sections 12 & 13

KidRobot

They are in 2 different sections but very close to each other. The tickets face value is $115 but I'm selling them to real fans for $70/ticket.

Section 12

Row 5

Seat 7

and

Section 13

Row 3

Seat 8

We can arrange a pick up in Essex County some where or drop off at will call if needed.

Here's the eBay link if you'd rather handle it that way.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=290413223385&Category=16122&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2

Edited by KidRobot

Wait what sale? Did I miss something?

Yesterday there was a code on ticketmaster-- any non-club seat ticket was $17. Goal bar, lower level, mezzanine-- all $17. Looks like they sold out, though.

My extras from the sale yesterday are going to my firm's partner and his wife for my cost. Gotta know what asses to kiss lol.

Wait, if he's a partner why do you have to kiss his ass? Doesn't that put you on equal footing? lol

It's not that you're ripping anyone off per se, it's that you made the original post and 2 bumps while there were $17 tickets available and then bumped again this morning when your thread was the 2nd non-stickied post from the top. If someone wants the tickets, they'll find you.

Yeah, there's no rules per se against bumping though. I know its in poor taste, but I need to get these tickets out.

Thanks for the free bumps now though!

Thanks for letting us know what a gigantic toolbox you are.

Oh...and no one bumped you up here besides you.

Edited by SJP20

Making my thread go to the top = bumping

No one has bumped you. It's been up top since 2:15 when you bumped it up top again for at least the 4th time since yesterday. All the replies by everyone that's not you since 2:15 were done while it's up top. Understand now or is it still too complex?

Also this makes me a toolbox?

Yes. Glad to see you learned that part alot faster then common courtesy!

Edited by SJP20

No one has bumped you. It's been up top since 2:15 when you bumped it up top again for at least the 4th time since yesterday. All the replies by everyone that's not you since 2:15 were done while it's up top. Understand now or is it still too complex?

I'd still prefer some new replies in my thread. Keeps it active aka more people looking at my tickets! Thanks guy :dance:

Yes. Glad to see you learned that part alot faster then common courtesy!

Common courtesy on an internet forum lollllll

If anyone is going to buy your tickets they are going to look at previous posts first or on the rest of the board. This is where they would find that many people have extra tickets at $17 a ticket and are more likely to buy the cheaper tickets. This is where they would also find your a huge smartass and likely someone I know I would not want to buy tickets off of. Your only hurting yourself.

This makes me want to go post on every other thread, resulting in you needing to bump your thread a ton of times to stay on top. But then again, that would make me no better than :hah: you

I'd still prefer some new replies in my thread. Keeps it active aka more people looking at my tickets! Thanks guy :dance:

Common courtesy on an internet forum lollllll

Yesterday there was a code on ticketmaster-- any non-club seat ticket was $17. Goal bar, lower level, mezzanine-- all $17. Looks like they sold out, though.

:argh:

Youre kidding me right. How did I not hear about this. I really wanted to go to the game but just cant afford but for 17 I would have jumped at the chance. Ugh.

As I posted in another thread, I have ONE ticket for the St. Patty's Day game. It's in section 16 row 7. The cost is 26$. I'm just looking for my friend to make his money back. It was 17$ with Ticketmaster charges and fees bringing it up to 26$. I can forward the ticket to an e-mail address or just make the exchange tonight at the Rock or Wednesday before the game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.