Pictures from Devils vs. Bruins 3/15

PattyElias26

Thanks, I'm gonna take more on Wed. I don't know why they are all so dark. It could be because I was shooting through the lexan for most of them. I'm up in section 123 for wed so maybe the pics will be better then.

Good stuff. I liked the one that caught 3 or 4 classic B's jerseys. They're all nice. I think I know someone who sits there too.

Thanks, I'm gonna take more on Wed. I don't know why they are all so dark. It could be because I was shooting through the lexan for most of them. I'm up in section 123 for wed so maybe the pics will be better then.

Nice pictures! I especially like the ones of the crowd and the benches. You did a great job capturing the different moods of the game. Did you have fun doing it? I'd love to know your lenses and camera settings.

If you aren't happy with the shots from an exposure or white balance perspective, there are plenty of software tools that can help you. Do you shoot in RAW mode? If not, you should - there's a lot of things that can be "fixed" with the right tools when you get home. If you don't have it all ready, go demo Adobe Lightroom 2.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/?promoid=DJGSN_P_US_FP2_LR_MN&tt=P_US_FP2_LR_MN

I'm on my blackberry now, sorry for not using the link tool. It's a free demo, and it has lots of great tools for making adjustments. PM me if you want help, I've been using it for about 8 months with great results.

You must be excited for Wed - have fun!

Nikon D90

Nice pics man thanks for sharing...what kinda camera?

yeah I tried to get some nice shots during the fights. I was in section 22 I had great seats, got um off of stubhub

Nice photos. I especially like the ones of the fights, those are great.

Hah, very small sliver of my head is visible in one of the crowd shots. I was in section 20 last night thanks to tickets from a STH.