Hey Guys.... Newbie Here..

alaskagirl

Thought I'd drop back in again to say THANKS....!!!

And to Swede.. you're too funny :wub: .. the only reason to vote for Megan on one of our local news stations is because she was the only one (besides Scotty) who was getting any votes; so it was basically a race between the two of them :lol: (this week anyway.. I heard they knock a person off each week..)

And nope.. this vote isn't big news here... (We're not THAT boring!!) :lol: ... But I figured.. since the radio station that has the contest will be at Delaney Park Strip when Scotty brings the cup there... it would be neat for them to tell him he was the last one remaining on their imaginary island ;)

When they started their contest, there was about 20 people on the list... The Governor was the first one booted off.. :evil:

There's probably so many votes for Scotty since so many Californians live up here... :lol: (Duck fans I guess? :huh: )

Plus.. I doubt Scotty and his bud's here listen to the oldie rock-n-roll... (even if he has heard about the contest)

Welp... THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS!!! ....I think the people at that station are probably thinking ..." :o what the... (&*^%" ...LOL!!!

NJ FANS ROCK!! ...... :clap:

No way Dude.... :lol: I'm not just a fly by night lady..... I'll continue to drop in here...

Why not :uni: ...I like your fans better than ours!! :lol: I've saved this site in my favorites and will pop in daily if possible...

Face it..... you easterners know how ta ((((ROCK)))) :clap: