Wherd This Place Is Mucho Better

Kimi_R

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dat's right.. may the Schwartz be with you !!!!

not exactly right but good enough !

It appears that my Schwartz is bigger youn your Schwartz

It's not the size.. it's how you USE IT !!

(I think that line was in that movie too :D )

Doing half-assed service is in their favor since you'll bring the car back and they'll bill more hours for warranty work.

Oh it is till someone decides to shove the lemon law in their faces. And then oh look we fixed it.... Its the bullsh!t like that that makes me rarely go to my dealers.

Yah, I hear ya. I only go to dealers for warranty work, which I'll be doing this Monday. My highbeams are stuck in the ON position! :o

Yah, I hear ya.  I only go to dealers for warranty work, which I'll be doing this Monday.  My highbeams are stuck in the ON position! :o

That cannot make for happy drivers in front of you... haha

Oh yah...and it's hard to avoid driving at night...at least 20 or so people flash their lights at me...depending on how far I drive. It's almost a game now trying to guess how many people will do it. I swear this one lady flashed her lights so much I think she was trying to give me a seizure! :D

There was one guy in front of me in a 'vette that just waved his arm...surprisingly he didn't give me the finger. With his car so low, he must have been blinded! :lol:

car-smiley-030.gif

Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice

Laid back with my mind on my money and my money on my mind... B)

that funny, when i was 13 and the song came out, or somewhere near there i made a little dity with a play on words of that song. ok, its dum, but i was 13....not a grammy winner. tho i did enjoy graham cracker, specially them animal ones. mmmmmmmmmm :wave:

anyway, onto the raw talent

rollin down the street smokin sumthin, chowing on pork and beans

played out, with my hand on mah monkey and mah monkey in mah hand

thank you, thank you, id like to thank the academy. and my therapist. and paxil................ :blink: