Wherd This Place Is Mucho Better

Kimi_R

i came to see what all the hub bub was all about so i joined. dont boot me sykkie ;)

so far this place is better than espn. course a bowl of mueslix with apple juice stead of milk is prob better than espn, which doesnt say much. so i wont bother kissin arse

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm a former ESPN reg, and I can definitely understand where Kimi is coming from....but again, any board without puck and Rob is a good board. :)

So what's this now...we have Sue, dr, Sue, D1 (joined, dunno if he'll post), and now Kimi joining the ranks. W00t!

NJDevs puts ESPN to shame...tis why I hardly post there anymore!

sykkie why did u win best avatar when this guys got marilyn monroe on his. good lord, i choose him pikachu

and no rob????????? capital

although puck was retarted, he sure was amusing. im sure hes here watching and waiting. not posting untill the day the devs trade to get dagenais back so he can give a big ol "told ya so sheepfukkers" albany style. so wheres the rite forum for regular banter? it took me forever to fin the rite one on vwvortex, so ill ask before i keep cloggin up the forums with mindless dribble.....which is what i guess im known fer :rolleyes:

i tried three days ago and the site went pfffffffffzzzzzzzzzzz. and wouldnt load. so i gave it a try today, and it worked fine.

by the way, this is by far the most crazy go nuts emoticon ive ever seen. whats he saying? lemonade or fu.....well never know.

:soap:

Funny.. sounds like the same gripes I had about the chatroom back in '96, and not to mention the debacle of being in ESPN Fantasy Hockey this year and while the whole world knew about Jason Allison's injuries it took them a WEEK to put the bastich on flippin IR.. drove me beyond batty !!

the moral.. any and all things ESPN SUCK !!!