Si Predictions

NJDevs4978

East (playoff teams bolded):

Atlantic - Flyers (Overall ranking: 4), Devils (7), Rangers (14), Islanders (17), Pens (22)

Northeast - Senators (8), Leafs (15), Canadiens (20), Bruins (21), Sabres (28)

Southeast - Caps (10), Canes (11), Panthers (26), Thrashers (29), Lightning (30)

West

Central - Wings (3), Blues (12), Blackhawks (18), Predators (25), Blue Jackets (27)

Northwest - Avs (1), Canucks (9), Oilers (16), Wild (23), Flames (24)

Pacific - Sharks (2), Stars (5), Kings (6), Coyotes (13), Ducks (19)

ECF - Philly over NJ

WCF - Colorado over SJ

Cup Finals - Colorado over Philly

Didn't really look at this too closely as I was typing, but I'm surprised they have the Caps so high up in the East and the Habs missing the playoffs. I'm also surprised the Stars are that high up in the West.

caps should definitely be able to beat the canes... they look amazing in the pre-season. sure pre-season doesn't say much but they have been coming out with their whole hearts and just killing the opposition... and i'll be there to see it all... :evil:

don't worry, as soon as they play nj, you know where my allegiances will be... i already got my boss to give me the day off february 5th for the devils game... he's getting me good seats as a reward for my hard work... hopefully i'll be able to con some friends from home to come down for it

SBT:

It amazes SBT to see someone picking Philly over NJ in the playoffs.

Some people never learn.

Hee...I have to admit, I would have a lot of confidence if that matchup occured because of the recent history between the two teams...but a word of caution...if I believed the Flyers couldn't possibly beat us I'd also have to believe we couldn't possibly beat the Rangers if we played in April :puke: