Devils and related game-worn jerseys for trade...

slimegoat

Adirondack Frostbite PIERRE-LUC LEBLOND Blue

Adirondack Icehawks BRETT CLOUTHIER White

Adirondack Icehawks ALEX JOHNSTONE Black

Albany River Rats Blue Practice

Albany River Rats BRETT CLOUTHIER White

Albany River Rats BRETT CLOUTHIER 25th Ann. White

Albany River Rats ALEX JOHNSTONE Red

Albany River Rats SASHA LAKOVIC Red

Albany River Rats ROB SKRLAC Red

Baie-Comeau Drakkar PIERRE-LUC LEBLOND Black

Baie-Comeau Drakkar PIERRE-LUC LEBLOND White

Binghamton Senators BRETT CLOUTHIER White

Binghamton Senators MIKE SGROI Special Olympics

Calgary Flames MIKE JEFFERSON Red TC

Cincinnati Cyclones BRETT CLOUTHIER White

Columbus Blue Jackets MICHAEL RUPP White

Johnstown Chiefs MIKE SGROI Black

Johnstown Chiefs MIKE SGROI White

Kentucky Thoroughblades CHRISTIAN GOSSELIN Warmup

Kingston Frontenacs BRETT CLOUTHIER Alt White

Kingston Frontenacs BRETT CLOUTHIER Black

Lowell Devils PIERRE-LUC LEBLOND White

Lowell Devils ROD PELLEY Red

New Jersey Devils BRETT CLOUTHIER Red PS

New Jersey Devils KEN DANEYKO White

New Jersey Devils MIKE JEFFERSON White

New Jersey Devils SASHA LAKOVIC White

New Jersey Devils PIERRE-LUC LEBLOND Red PS

New Jersey Devils MIKE PELUSO Red

New Jersey Devils MIKE RUPP Red

New Jersey Devils ROB SKRLAC Red PS

Pensacola Ice Pilots MIKE SGROI White

Portland Pirates ROB SKRLAC Alt Red

Sherbrooke Saints SASHA LAKOVIC Blue

Syracuse Crunch MICHAEL RUPP Blue

Wheeling Nailers MIKE SGROI White

Jerseys are for trade only.

Thanks! Too bad not for sale, you would move quite a bit of them with reasonable prices.

Years available on request.

Why are years kept on request? How can one make you an offer on a trade when one doesn't know the year of jersey/player that they would want off your list?

Daneyko and Peluso are both from 94-95.

Nice. Again, too bad not for straight sale. If you're looking for Danbury only, i think you might have difficulty here unless you go NJ based for NJ based.

Edited by SJP20

Jerseys are for trade only.

Years available on request.

Daneyko and Peluso are both from 94-95.

I see you have posted on the GameWorn.Net forum ("River Rat" I believe is your name correct? And you are on the "What Devils do you own?" thread.) and decide not to list your years over there either. Personally, I don't have a Trashers, but I do have access to one or two that I could trade for, but why bother when you won't list years, details, pictures, or much else. How can anyone take what you have seriously without the years of the gamers you have? I mean no disrespect with my post; there just doesn't seem to be much info you'll give unless someone hints they have a Trashers sweater for trade.

I acquired my Sykora jersey from Flip and I have nothing but good things to say about the deal.

It might be frustrating to not know what year the jerseys are from, but if anyone is serious about completing a trade (which none of us probably are being we don't have any Trashers jerseys), all it takes is a quick email or PM to find this information out.

Plus, the right cash offer could persuade anyone to sell.

It might be frustrating to not know what year the jerseys are from, but if anyone is serious about completing a trade (which none of us probably are being we don't have any Trashers jerseys), all it takes is a quick email or PM to find this information out.

Jordan, i disagree. I believe if someone wants to initiate trades the best way is giving people as much info about the items thay have as possible so people can make offers. Not everyone is going to take the time nor want to find out information that should already be available to them.

I acquired my Sykora jersey from Flip and I have nothing but good things to say about the deal.

Plus, the right cash offer could persuade anyone to sell.

Jordan and Flip,

I again mean no harm other than to help us all, but I agree with unknown poster and 3Cup. Why be so secretive? If you are offering items for trade or sale why not give as much details as possible? When I offered up my gamers on here, I listed the year, set, colour, wear, etc as do most other people. I just seems like there is something "wrong". Perhaps there is not, but I don't see why no sharing this information up front helps the cause. That's like saying "hey, I have a Devils gamer for trade. Details only if you have a Langenbrunner." It just doesn't make sense.

If you care to explain I and we might better understand. Maybe it is something really simple.

Hi all. I don't mean to be secretive whatsoever, but the simple fact is that most of the time I post from my phone, away from home, and don't have access to the LOAs. It's hard to remember exact details of all of my 100+ jerseys. I can tell you that I have replied to every email that I've gotten so far.

Years, wear descriptions, and photos are all available. Just let me know what Trashers you have available.

Thanks in advance to all of you for your understanding.

I do agree that the more information given, the better. It's just that I didn't take the original post to be secretive but rather slightly lacking in details, which for me wasn't a problem since I have had a prior experience with Flip that went very smoothly.

Anyway, everything seems to be cleared up now so sorry for anything I said that may have been taken the wrong way.

I do agree that the more information given, the better. It's just that I didn't take the original post to be secretive but rather slightly lacking in details, which for me wasn't a problem since I have had a prior experience with Flip that went very smoothly.

Anyway, everything seems to be cleared up now so sorry for anything I said that may have been taken the wrong way.

Jordan...stirring the sh!t again?? LOL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.