Our top Line

EdgeControl

not sure how accurate their numbers are but a site left wing lock shows our top line has 14 goals this year. (hall travis palms) which puts them around 21st or something. however theyve only given up 6 goals which puts them almost at the top differential % wise.  so you have the good with the bad .. is zajac the center going forward? is there a center currently in the org to move in there, if not? can zacha get a shot? or do we need to address our center issues via FA

I liked Zacha with Hall. I guess he needs more development time. Maybe because they're both pass first guys they aren't putting enough shots on nets. I don't know. I do like Zajac but I don't think he should be on the top line. We need our top line to score a lot and be somewhat defensively responsible IMO. Save the defensive lines to go up against the opposing team's top lines. He's there now because there is no one else on our team who is better at this time. Maybe we'll get lucky and whoever we draft this year will be a good center and be able to put up some points on the top line eventually or right away.

1 hour ago, NJDfan1711 said:

What do you mean 14 goals?  Palmieri has over 20 just by himself...

together as a line i guess 5v5 with those 3 players on the ice..  yeah it looks low thats why I said not sure about the numbers, Toews line had 1 more goal LOL