2005-06 Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey (JHL)

NJayDevil

I get the feeling my run at the top is coming to an end.. over the last week i went from +20 ( in +/-) to a - 10 or something....

My entire team has taken off the last 2 weeks, Sundn Kovalechuk, Nash Demtira, .. all have sucked!!! Even Hasek ..

Maybe this 2 week s break does my team some good!!!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling my run at the top is coming to an end.. over the last week i went from +20 ( in +/-) to a - 10 or something....

My entire team has taken off the last 2 weeks, Sundn Kovalechuk, Nash Demtira, .. all have sucked!!! Even Hasek ..

All i gotta say is, im coming for you red....

You got a ways to go before you catch up to me in +/- :P (memo to self: next year try not to finish in the bottom three in plus minus)

Yeah I'm kinda surprised your lead's dissapeared too, I figured you were in good shape thirty points up with all those star players. But Kovalchuk and Hasek have hit the skids, Sundin's never really been the player he was in the past, Demitra's been hurt. And the other teams are fairly solid all-around too, looks like a nice four-team race shaping up. I'm just hoping to hold on to fifth :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like a full sprint to the Finish!!

1 Sarge's Squad 241

2 Dynamo Nation 239.5

3 Ruff Edge$ 232

4 AHL Fodder 220

Should be interesting, just 1 week ago Sarge had about a 15 point lead.. its dwindle to a basic dead heat!!!

Anyone care to make prediction??

I feel pretty good.. Kovalechuk, Nash & Sundin are hot & Demitra has finally returned!!!

Looks like a full sprint to the Finish!!

1 Sarge's Squad 241

2 Dynamo Nation 239.5

3 Ruff Edge$ 232

4 AHL Fodder 220

Should be interesting, just 1 week ago Sarge had about a 15 point lead.. its dwindle to a basic dead heat!!!

Anyone care to make prediction??

I feel pretty good.. Kovalechuk, Nash & Sundin are hot & Demitra has finally returned!!!

I think its gonna be tough for me to finsh any higher then 3rd...because Miller has totally crapped out for me and I was so banking on him and Luongo

Im not giving up or anything, but my team is in a tough spot right now. Guys are producing, but Vokoun, Redden, and Numminen are all day to day right now. My fowards need to come up huge and make some group up. The Sabres slump recently has hurt me as well. Thank god Max Afinognenov has kept scoring. Problem is Red's fowards are better.

Edited by Sarge18

Im not giving up or anything, but my team is in a tough spot right now. Guys are producing, but Vokoun, Redden, and Numminen are all day to day right now. My fowards need to come up huge and make some group up. The Sabres slump recently has hurt me as well. Thank god Max Afinognenov has kept scoring. Problem is Red's fowards are better.

Not sure if the ar better, but they are all red hot right now..

Nash Kovy, Zubrus and even Sundin al got real hot .. if I only had a goalie~~

Well with Vokoun out for the season, and Redden/Numminen not coming back sometime soon, i think im sunk. I may actually lose 2nd place, doh, what a horrifying collapse with 2 weeks left.

After last night i think its safe to call it a 2 team race!!!

Sundin is just been SICK!! Lately!!

Things may get interesting after all. I got Redden back last night and Numminen is supposed to play today. My biggest problem right now is using as many man games as possible to catch up!

I've been waiting for Havlat, Hasek & Demitra to return for 2 months!! no luck!!

This is about as wild as the Atlantic Division race :P I thought for sure when I got back from vacation I'd be congratulating Sarge on winning since he was increasing his lead when I left, then again I thought I'd be congratulating red on winning earlier when he had a 30-point lead and his All-Star lineup was running roughshod. I was almost as surprised to see I'd gotten back into the top five after IAC seemingly bumped me out of it for good :lol:

Out of curiosity, it's almost too late to ask but what happens in the event of a flat-footed tie? Since there is a 'prize' for winning (the chance to draft where you want next year) after all. Yahoo! doesn't list a tiebreaker for roto leagues, and the only thing I can think of as a possible tiebreaker is who wins more categories head-to-head - right now I think red's leading Sarge in 9 of 16 categories - though that might even prove to be tricky considering there's an even number of categories.

Edited by Hasan4978