Another Late One

DevilsMJ

I'm happy to be part of this Forum. I'm 21 and have been a fan since '92 and have been to all but 6 home playoff games since '94 (including 3 in 2004, my Freshmen year in College) and 4 or 5 away games. I hate the Rangers, Flyers, and Yankees. This year I've been to 3 games already (10/5, @buff, Wash) and I'm going to the pens game next Thursday b4 I go to Europe then the Leafs game when I get back. I collect massive amounts of brodeur memoribilia and my picture is from game 7 SCF 2003 when Brodeur was shafted from the Conn Smythe and everyone was chanting for him and he circled around and gave a wave.

I'm a Cornell Big Red hockey fan.

I eat, sleep, and breathe Devils hockey, Mets Baseball, and giants football.

Oh yeah Harvard sucks too.

I also won the Newjerseydevils.com trivia contest after we won the cup in 2000.

I think this is too long, but I just thought I would just throw it out there.

Just saw Jagr's interview on MSG and through my Czech interpritor (I'm an engineer and I can't spell) he just said he sucks and so do the Rangers.

-Mike-

I'm happy to be part of this Forum. I'm 21 and have been a fan since '92 and have been to all but 6 home playoff games since '94 (including 3 in 2004, my Freshmen year in College) and 4 or 5 away games. I hate the Rangers, Flyers, and Yankees. This year I've been to 3 games already (10/5, @buff, Wash) and I'm going to the pens game next Thursday b4 I go to Europe then the Leafs game when I get back. I collect massive amounts of brodeur memoribilia and my picture is from game 7 SCF 2003 when Brodeur was shafted from the Conn Smythe and everyone was chanting for him and he circled around and gave a wave.

I'm a Cornell Big Red hockey fan.

I eat, sleep, and breathe Devils hockey, Mets Baseball, and giants football.

Oh yeah Harvard sucks too.

I also won the Newjerseydevils.com trivia contest after we won the cup in 2000.

I think this is too long, but I just thought I would just throw it out there.

Just saw Jagr's interview on MSG and through my Czech interpritor (I'm an engineer and I can't spell) he just said he sucks and so do the Rangers.

-Mike-

You and I should get along just fine :D

way to sell out your team jagr thanks alot

well i'm a ranger fan but welcome, we'll get along fine becuase i only hate the islanders...and san jose...and philly...grrr!

i was dissapointed when everyone boo-d Giguere, i mean i think marty deserved it to just because he was the michelin man doesn't mean he didn't play his hardest, no one deserves to be boo-ed after losing the stanley cup in game 7 that's just heart breaking

Welcome!! :clap: