GDT: Ottawa at Devils Game-5 5/5 8:00 PM

thelastonealive

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really not much to say here as it was a very sad day @ CAA for many reasons. :evilcry: It hit me like a ton of bricks last night @ CAA, not only losing Game 5 the way they did, but realizing it was the last game ever to be played there after 25 years of going to Devils home games. looking at the pic of CAA just hit me hard and it is sad for the time being. It was somewhat hard to let go and still feeling some of the effects today. :saddevil: In a way I will miss the CAA, but looking forward to our new home of the Devils next season The Prudential Center. :evil:

The Devils and Brodeur had one of their best regular seasons and it looked like the Devils and Brodeur just ran out of gas. They got no breaks here in the second round and not scoring on the PP and the PK was not too good was again the killer for the Devils in round 2. I was really shocked on how many bad goals were let in by Brodeur. He is still the best in the world and would never trade him for anyone. Brodeur just had a bad playoff series run and he will be back next season with a hungry fire I believe. I just didn't want to see the Devils go out the way they did @ CAA.

This Devils team will be making some changes of the summer here due to FA and youth from the Lowell team. It is going to be a long summer for us Devils fans and an interesting one to see who is gone and who stays for the 2007-2008 Devils team opening up a brand new arena.

Congratulatons to the Ottawa Senators who played well in round 2. Good Luck to you the rest of the way.

I do think Ottawa has a good shot at making or representing the EC this year for the SC. It will be either Ottawa or Buffalo IMO and that will be a great series. I also do think the SC winner will come out of the WC this year. I am picking Buffalo vs. Anaheim for this years SC with Anaheim winning their 1st ever SCC. I would like to see a Buffalo vs SJ SCF, but it does not look too well for SJ right now. Really not rooting for any team to win as I am very upset over the Devils right now and could really care less at this point. :(

Again Congratualtions Ottawa and Sens fans like sensfan101 who were on this board during the series. I really thought the Devils would win Game 5 as well and see from there, but it didn't happen so good luck Ottawa in the ECF. :evil:

Edited by SatansDevils

That was NOT how I wanted to send out the Meadowlands. I'll forever remember my last Devils game at the CAA as one of the darkest moments I've had as a fan. They fvcking sucked dick last night. No desperation. No passion. No chance. Changes must be made. :argh: